Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

Assisted Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

Independent Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

December 31, 2016

By Mary Anne656788

Primrose Retirement was beautiful and lovely. If I were to go anywhere I would go there. The staff was wonderful. They had me for an excellent lunch. They had a whole list of activities. It was a very positive experience.

We are so glad you took the time to post this review. Thank you for the kind words about our community and our amazing staff! If you have any questions for us or suggestions for how we can improve you can always contact us.

June 28, 2016

By Debra038800

Primrose was an excellent-looking place. They had so many different things to do. It's a brand-new place, I realize that, but there was just a handful of people who lived there. I stayed overnight because they wanted me to have an experience there. I really liked the place, and it had activities going on, but everybody seemed to retire to their bedrooms at 7:00. I was there alone in the activity rooms with nothing to do. I suppose I could have done some things, but the exercise rooms were empty with all these machines. They even had a little pub place where you could play pool and ice cream parlor, but it was just me there. The staff there was very nice and really wanted me to stay and gave me options there. I'd like to try it out in a few years when there's a lot more people there. Their dining room was nice, but there were hardly any people, and I didn't like the food. They can improve on it because the food really needs something.

Thank you for the kind words, Debra038800. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. More and more people are moving in each month – you may want to pay us a visit now and see what you think! Thank you for taking the time to comment here and if you have any questions for us at all you can always contact us.

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

Services and Amenities of Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

• Pets: Yes

About Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Mishawaka