Hillcrest Village IN

Reviews of Hillcrest Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Village

August 21, 2012

By Akeen Thornton

I felt the staff was not helpful in providing immediate care. There would be times my grandmother would waited for 30 minutes or more for help. The overall facility itself needed some updates and repairs. I felt managment could have been friendler and hospitable when visting guest come to vist. The amenities were quite old and dated. I would have liked to see a nicer looking environment for my loved ones care. Its my loved ones fault they need immediate or 24 hour care, but I feel the staff should have a much happier attitude towards caring for the paients. Caring for other peoples loved ones is not just a job its about having a loving spirt. Its difficult at times to see elder's being treated unfairly or poorly. Its should be a previlage to care for older people for they have lots of wisdoms and should be appreciated.

Photos of Hillcrest Village

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Village

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Accommodations.

• Features Extra: Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Licenses: 15-000110-1

About Hillcrest Village

Caring people make the difference at Hillcrest Village. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.Hillcrest Village is a local, hometown facility that has been serving its residents and community since 1966. Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Map of Hillcrest Village