Westside Garden Plaza Indianapolis, IN

Reviews of Westside Garden Plaza

Independent Living Reviews for Westside Garden Plaza

January 23, 2015

By Roy18

I visited Westside Garden Plaza, but their cost was way too high. It has really nice apartments. I didn't see any of the single rooms. That wasn't what I was looking for. The staff was fine. It was just one lady that I didn't care for much. I think it is fairly safe there. I don't need a fully furnished apartment. I have my own stuff. I guess I would recommend them. Some of the staff is iffy. They could be a little bit more polite to the people they talk to like their prospective clients. I'm not saying all of the staff is impolite. A lot of the staff is very good. It was just one lady that I didn't care for. I'm not saying she isn't nice. It's just that my first impression was not very good.

December 25, 2014

I found Westside Garden Plaza through word of mouth. The staff is pretty good, and they try to keep track of things pretty well. This place is good in general. My father is in an apartment that has kind of a little living area with kitchenette and then a bedroom and a bathroom. He seems to like the food pretty well. They have an activities director, and they have people come in from the outside and do seminars and speak. They'll take them off for shopping trips, and they have bingo and card games. Compared to those I've seen that's in the same kind of price range, it is pretty good.

Services and Amenities of Westside Garden Plaza

About Westside Garden Plaza

Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Westside Garden Plaza community offers the tradition, service and excellence you can expect from a premier retirement community. In the heart of Indianapolis, we are just minutes away from the Indianapolis International Airport, I-465, Clarian West Hospital, medical offices, fine dining and shopping.

Since 1981, when Westside Garden Plaza first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the Westside Garden Plaza tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes Westside Garden Plaza such an easy place to call home.

Map of Westside Garden Plaza