The Waters of Greencastle

Reviews of The Waters of Greencastle

Nursing Home Reviews for The Waters of Greencastle

January 27, 2012

By tintin1

I visited The Waters in Greencastle, Indiana about 6 months ago to check out the facility, staff and living condition of the clients residing there. I work as a nurse and I am very sensitive to what patients need in order to cope well. If I were asked to rate this facility, I would definitely give it a 5. The environment was calm and peaceful. It was very homey especially to the residents. The ambiance was perfect. The staff was very accommodating to their patients and they showed utmost attention to every need the patients desired. Care was not delayed, in fact, the staff made sure they monitor their patients regularly for any assistance needed. The Waters has quality care patients need in order to live fruitfully and comfortably. This facility is so far the best I have visited. Healthcare in this facility is excellent. The environment is perfect to all ages. The staff is caring, loving and most of all very accommodating. Not only does The Waters embody quality care but also provides residents a loving community.

Services and Amenities of The Waters of Greencastle

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Waters of Greencastle

The Waters of Greencastle is a senior living provider in Greencastle, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Waters of Greencastle for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Waters of Greencastle