Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Dyer, IN

Assisted Living Reviews for Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

January 06, 2014

By Steve32

every time I came to visit my grandmother all the staff knew me and my family! They were all aware of my grandmother's condition and always took the time to educate us on what we can do to make it easier on her. ( she was there for a year and then she was placed on hospice care) they were truly kind and caring!

April 18, 2013

By Kathy26

Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center was a really beautiful place. We really like the place when we visited. We really wanted mom to be there. The staff were very helpful. However, they could not accommodate her because they were afraid she would just get out of the facility if she wanted to.

Services and Amenities of Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Dyer, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center