Wittenberg Village

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care

1200 Luther Dr., Crown Point, IN 46307
Wittenberg Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wittenberg Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Wittenberg Village

November 07, 2016

By Mary780572

Everything at Wittenberg Lutheran Village was great and fine, and we elected to leave my brother in. It’s a very nice place and well appointed with the social workers that worked there. Very well-kept, pretty, and nice place. The food is excellent, and the dining area looks clean and nice. The dining area looks like a little restaurant.

November 17, 2014

By C.M.1

A few times we've been at Wittenberg, and the staff was pretty helpful. It's a pretty nice place. I saw their dining room, and it is really nice too. With their activities, I know she goes to bingo and stuff. The place seems to be secured and safe.

October 27, 2014

By Beverly45

The staff is very good at Wittenberg Village. They are very attentive. I was there for lunch as a guest of a lady that moved there, and we have been talking about moving into a facility, but we are not ready yet. They have lots of choices when it comes to their food, and they have a very elegant dining area. When we were leaving, I think they had happy hour. The rooms are nice, and you can decorate them the way you want to; my friend has a lot of personal things in there.

August 06, 2014

I was able to visit Wittenberg Village at Crown Point. It's the next best facility that I have seen. The facility is very nice and they have a very nice brand new independent living. The assisted living area is kind of dated, but overall it's a pretty good facility. It's in a nice location. If someone is looking for an independent living facility, this community would be a very nice choice. For their assisted living, it's old and they really need to upgrade the place, but the staff are very good.

December 16, 2012

Wittenberg Lutheran is newer and nicer facility. The rooms were big and the staff seem to be more attentive.

August 27, 2012

By tynical

Wittenburg Lutheran Village is a facility that really goes the extra mile to care for their residents and to make them feel at home. The staff is amazing. The residents are allowed and encouraged to personalize their living quarters by painting the walls, putting up wallpaper, anything to make their transition easier. We made my grandmothers room look just like the room at her home did. This facility is super clean and the grounds are immaculate. There are always activities going on encouraging residents to leave their rooms and socialize. They have many services available to them on the grounds including a convenience store and a beauty shop. Residents are encouraged to maintain as much of their independence as possible, however, there is a nursing facility on the grounds as well so that if the time comes that they need more direct care it is an easy transition. Church services are held here regularly. The facility hosts many fundraisers such as a spaghetti dinner and car show to raise money for trips and activities for the residents.

Nursing Home Reviews for Wittenberg Village

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Wittenberg Village

Wittenberg Village is a life plan community in Crown Point, Indiana, also referred to as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), which includes independent living villas and spacious apartment homes on the same thoughtfully planned campus as short-term rehabilitation, memory care and residential healthcare options.

Map of Wittenberg Village