14 Independent Living Communities in San Joaquin County, CA
The average cost of independent living in San Joaquin County is $2,446 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 82 reviews below for independent living communities in San Joaquin County. On average, consumers rate independent living in San Joaquin County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Sacramento County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 17 families in San Joaquin County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in San Joaquin County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in San Joaquin County, CA
- Assisted Living in San Joaquin County, California
- In-Home Care in San Joaquin County, California
- Nursing Homes in San Joaquin County, California
- Home Health Agencies in San Joaquin County, California
- All Senior Living in San Joaquin County, California
- All Senior Care in San Joaquin County, California
Independent Living near San Joaquin County, CA
- Independent Living in Stanislaus County, California
- Independent Living in Sacramento County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in Solano County, California
- Independent Living in Merced County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in San Joaquin County
Review of O'Connor Woods
O'Connor Woods was the most excellent place I've been. It's fabulous. It's a very large and beautiful campus. We're going to be in a private cottage. It has health clubs and activities, and the foo... Read more
Review of Rio Las Palmas
Rio Las Palmas is pretty good, really clean, and quite nice. They had a big two-bedroom apartment. The people are very nice. The food is OK; they could do a little bit better. The place is gated, b... Read more
Review of Brookdale Manteca
Brookdale Manteca was way too small as far as the apartments were concerned. The staff was wonderful. You couldn't ask for nicer staff. The food was very good and the servers were very nice. Overal... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...