Aperion Care Oak Lawn

Reviews of Aperion Care Oak Lawn

Nursing Home Reviews for Aperion Care Oak Lawn

August 28, 2015

By Laura108317550

My dad was at Aperion Care Oak Lawn, and it was pretty good. The people are very, very nice and treated my father very well. The staff was very good. We have absolutely no complaints about this nursing, just a little under staffed. The physical department was really amazing. Their food was fine.

January 12, 2012

I would not recommend this nursing home. Soon after passing the lobby into the hallway I was greeted by bad odors. In the large multi-purpose room that serves as an activity room, the bad smells continued and seemed to be enhanced by the heat and lack of ventilation. As if the bad odors were n't enough to turn me off, I was appalled by the residents' grooming. I know that this is an issue in many nursing homes, but still it was pretty bad. Many of the residents seemed to be wearing their breakfast on their faces, their clothes, their arms -- you get the idea. Many residents looked very disheveled, needing their hair combed. A couple of patients were asking to go home. It was not a happy sight. As for the facility itself, little thought seems to have been given to making this a cheery place. The floors and walls were clean, but mostly barren and the furniture old. The nicest area that I saw was an extension of the activity room which had modern windows and looked like an enclosed porch area. There was also a little patio for residents to go out. By and large, the staff seemed to be kind, caring people so I don't understand about the grooming. There is free parking outside the building. This is not a place where I would leave my parent or loved one.

August 08, 2011

By Sam50

Other

I had gone to visit Concord Manor Health Care because of a family friend who had recently been placed into the home for future assistance. I was immediately surprised by how many residents were in the home and the conditions therefor were lacking. I had felt the space to be crowded, and in turn, a bit cluttered and dirty. It just goes to show that sometimes you do actually get what you pay for.

Services and Amenities of Aperion Care Oak Lawn

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Aperion Care Oak Lawn

Aperion Care Oak Lawn is a senior living provider in Oak Lawn, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Aperion Care Oak Lawn for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aperion Care Oak Lawn