Alden Estates of Naperville

Reviews of Alden Estates of Naperville

Nursing Home Reviews for Alden Estates of Naperville

June 07, 2017

By ann-bonfiglio

I couldn't have asked for better people to take care of my Dad. Everyone from administration to nursing was so helpful. We were so elated by the level of care and "going beyond" the norm to treat him with dignity and respect. Thank you Alden Estates of Naperville for making his time there memorable and happy!

June 01, 2017

By cheyl

Other

My uncle was there for 2 months and died from dehydration the care was horrible had to tell them to change him clean him and give him his medication

January 25, 2017

By Srk

The staff at this facility is kind and attentive, they just need more help overall. The standard "pat" answer about your insurance dictates the length of stay from the heads of Theraphy, Nursing and Social Director will first brings tears to your eyes and then you just laugh at how ridiculous their answers are. In our case my 89 year old father was very slow but still able move before his short illness struck. Hospital stay for a UTI and dehydration left him very weak, their answer to me "he may never get back to where he was" didn't not sit well! He had severe ankle swelling that was not addressed and developed cellulitis that I discovered. Patient ratio to staff really should be addressed. Bottom line is I felt the $ was more important than my father. Not a good experience

December 19, 2016

By Disappointed with today's health care

my mother had to wait til someone visited her after 12pm to get changed soaked with urine, she almost died 2x because they ignored our request for her to be looked at by the hospital, to get any updates on my mother by phone I had to wait anywhere up to an hr for the nurse to answer the phone, when they did have to send her to the hospital they did not notify ANY family members that they were doing so, and when she arrived at the hospital from Alden she was severely dehydrated...kidney failure...and had lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks, and bp was failing with someone who has high bp. If you have a choice DO NOT SEND YOUR LOVED ONES TO THIS FACILITY!!!!!

December 15, 2016

By DOLe

The staff is wonderful! I have had my husband here for several weeks and have not encountered any of what the other reviewers have encountered. I feel that he is safe and comfortable and very well taken care of and I rest easy at night knowing this. I would definitely recommend Alden Estates of Naperville without hesitation!

November 15, 2016

By MKHAN

My mom was admitted here a month ago after her knee surgery. She was in there for 2 weeks and they were truly the worst 2 weeks of her life. First she was given antibiotics without consulting a doctor because they THOUGHT she had an infection. Those meds gave her an allergic reaction and instead of stopping them right there the nurse MANNY kept giving them to her for another couple of days. She couldn't walk so she would usually need someones help to go to the bathroom, but they would not show up for at least an hour and would be really rude. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! I would not recommend this to ANYONE!

April 17, 2015

At Alden Estates of Naperville, they have a caring healthcare people -- e.g., nurses and nursing assistants. The rooms looked good. During good weather, the residents would come out and sit in their chairs outside. However, the facility had a bad smell.

January 24, 2015

By Kathleen104976950

Alden Estates was like a hospital, but I think the people were very friendly. They told me some things about the place and took me around. It was OK.

March 29, 2013

By April5

I chose Alden Estates because of the location. The staff were very accommodating. I had no complaints about the facility.

Services and Amenities of Alden Estates of Naperville

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Alden Estates of Naperville

Alden Estates of Naperville is a senior living provider in Naperville, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Alden Estates of Naperville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alden Estates of Naperville