Peterson Park Health Care Center

Reviews of Peterson Park Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Peterson Park Health Care Center

August 02, 2011

By TinaFaye

I highly recommend Peterson Park . My mother has been there since June 2010 and the treatment has been outstanding. The staff is caring and very compassionate. This was such a difficult and challenging time since my mother was living in an Assisted Living before then fell went to the hospital and then rehab at a place that did not seem to work with her in understanding her Dementia. My sister and I then moved her to Peterson Park and it has been stress free ever since. We work together as a team to ensure the best care is offered. She has activities, made friends and her overall health has improved by far. We cannot Thank them enough for the time, care and patience they not only have shown our mother but our family also. They treat their residents with respect and dignity. Thank you.

Services and Amenities of Peterson Park Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Peterson Park Health Care Center

Peterson Park Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Chicago, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Peterson Park Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peterson Park Health Care Center