TerraBella Sugarloaf

Reviews of TerraBella Sugarloaf

Assisted Living Reviews for TerraBella Sugarloaf

October 10, 2016

By Linda068525

We went to Discovery Village. It was out of our league. It was just more than what we wanted. It was very social. The apartments and all were very nice. The staff was very nice. I know one of the ladies that was there, and that helped. They had all been very cordial and helpful. They even invited us for lunch. It was a very nice place.

December 30, 2015

By Deb34

The amenities at Discovery Village at Sugarloaf were really good. In fact, it was like a five-star resort. They had an in-house theater and a pool. It seemed like all of the residents were good friends. I would have loved to put my dad there, but it was too expensive for our budget. It was really nice. The dining room was very large with tables of four and six, but there was also a bistro area where you could get snacks and sandwiches throughout the day. There were private apartments for independent living. The rooms were clean. They have 24-hour registered nurses on duty.

October 28, 2015

Discovery Village at Sugarloaf is very nice with a very friendly atmosphere. My parents' room is 720 sq. ft; it has a living room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. I have eaten there, and it is good food. They have all kinds of stuff; there is something going on all the time. They go to Walmart, and they have bingo, entertainment, church services -- everything. The dining area is very clean, and had a wide variety of food choices. They are very attentive.

June 29, 2015

My mother-in-law and father-in-law lived in Noble Village. It was a lot similar to the other facility -- e.g. very luxurious appointments. They also have a theater and a beauty parlor on site. The facility was very well appointed and state-of-the-art in terms of it being a home. It was much more like an apartment than anything else. My in-laws had a double apartment. They allowed them to put a door in between two adjoining apartment units so that they had like a two-bedroom with a kitchenette. It was very well appointed.

February 19, 2015

By Joan Williams

We are very pleased with the quality of care our parents receive. All of the staff are friendly and show genuine concern for our parents and us. The food is very good, the environment is attractive and clean. There is good communication between staff and us on our parents' care.

January 24, 2015

Noble Village was beautiful, very clean, and very nice. The staff seemed nice, but I only met the sales staff. I thought it was going to be really expensive there.

January 13, 2015

One of the reasons why we picked Noble Village is because it's big and spacious. It's suited for large and extended families if they visit together. Since my parents moved in, we've been most impressed with the staff and as to how much they care for them. The staff is people oriented and loving. They are plenty of activities available for the residents. I was very impressed with all the things they could do.

Thank you for excellent review and noticing our continued dedication to provide a world-class, friendly senior-living community. It is an absolute pleasure having your parents live with us.

November 26, 2014

By Alan15

Discovery just bought this facility (was Noble Village) a month ago. Already, we see positive changes. Very encouraging.

September 29, 2014

Noble Village was just bought by a large company that is going to expand it. It is close by and some of their services are good or better than anything I looked at in the area. Right now, I can say it is one of the few best that I saw. The activities are fantastic and the food was great.

March 28, 2014

Noble Village at Sugarloaf's room was nice, but it was really not large enough for us. We built a house 13 years ago, and it is 5000 square feet. We knew we would have to condition ourselves to moving into something like that. It is going to be difficult to find something that is comparable to what we are living in now. Overall, their rooms were OK. Also, we didn't want just an independent living; we want something that has assisted with it. The facility was clean but it was very plain. The lady who worked with us was nice.

January 13, 2014

I liked Noble Village because it had individual cottages with its own garage. If you were in independent living that would come in handy and if you need assisted living, you could go across the street into the building. The apartments were nice but small with a very small kitchen facility. You could probably get a couch, a chair and a twin bed in there. They had showers with handicap setup. The assisted living did not have a stove and oven but the independent living did.The staff was kind of busy and the girl who took me around wasn't in charge but an assistant at the desk. They could have been more friendly but they weren't.

Independent Living Reviews for TerraBella Sugarloaf

May 21, 2020

By Connie

Discovery Village At Sugarloaf is very nice. They have a cottage that has a garage. It is open and near the parking lot, which isn't busy. The staff members were very nice and very accommodating. The dining area was very nice. They have activities. They have bingo and cards, and they have a swimming pool and hair salon. They have everything.

Memory Care Reviews for TerraBella Sugarloaf

Photos of TerraBella Sugarloaf

About TerraBella Sugarloaf

TerraBella Sugarloaf is a senior living provider in Suwanee, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact TerraBella Sugarloaf for more details on services and rates.

Map of TerraBella Sugarloaf