Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

Reviews of Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

August 30, 2012

By viryem

My grandmother is a resident at Bethel Gardens. She has been living there for approximately 3 months. On my first visit to the facility, I was happy with the conditions of the exterior of the building and grounds. There were several residents sitting outside and greeted my family and I as we arrived. The inside of the facility is very clean and does not have the "old person" smell. There were many resident sitting in the TV room talking and doing various activities. The care staff I met was wonderful. They were very nice and attentive to the needs of the residents. The individual rooms while small were ample to meet the living needs of the residents. The facility makes sure that her medications were taken on time. They also have prayer groups, bingo, entertainment, and they ensure that she gets a perm. The facility has made an extremely difficult decision to place a family member into an assisted living environment easy. She is getting the socialization and care she needs.

August 30, 2012

By jchytoth

When we arrived at Bethel Gardens, we were greeted by a beautiful landscape and two gentlemen enjoying the outdoors on rocking chairs. I was surprised at how happy they were; they seemed to be enjoying people watching and greeting visitors. Once inside there was a fabulous sitting area with a lovely couch, chairs and a large TV. The room was filled with people enjoying each other's company. They too seemed to be very happy and comfortable. There were two of these rooms, two lovely dining rooms and many individual rooms throughout the hallways. Each door was marked with an individual name plaque. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facility as well as my grandmother's room. The workers were very attentive to her every need, which was fantastic. The room was large enough to fit many of my grandmother's things from home, this helped make the transition comfortable for her. I would recommend Bethel Gardens to anyone for the care of a loved one.

Costs for Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

Photos of Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

• About Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

Welcome to Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care

Great care in a fun, welcoming environment.

At Bethel Gardens, we have over 20 + years of experience providing excellent senior care in beautiful, comfortable surroundings. Come and see how much Bethel feels like home.

Everything you need to live comfortably and much more.

Our well respected and highly qualified staff are here to take care of you or your loved one's needs around the clock, 7 days a week. Experience a comfortable room alone or shared with others, as well as a variety of amenities, such as a hair salon and cable.

Because we know that this is also a partnership of trust, we focus on the things our residents can do for themselves and assist where needed. We hold the core belief that the focus of aging should be the opportunity to flourish, to continue to live a dignified and meaningful life and garner the respect they, as elders, deserve.

Convenient short and long term care options.

Whether it is day services, respite or long term, our assisted and memory care services are some of the most reliable in the area. Our southern hospitality and care for your loved one are what you'll love about us.

Tailoring to you or your loved one's daily needs.

With our respite care, we offer help in our assisted living home for as little as one week. Get the proper care for your personalized needs, 24 hours a day. First, we meet with you to conduct an assessment prior to beginning day services to understand your changing needs for assistance and support.

• Three meals and snacks any time of day
    • Bathing and dressing
    • Rooming assistance
    • Medication management
    • Emergency call system in each room and bathroom
    • Personal laundry
    • Daily social and recreational activities

Giving them the care they need, when they need it most.

The Silver Leaf program includes all the features you would expect with assistive care:

• All inclusive pricing
    • Individual plan of care for each resident updated minimally each quarter
    • Focus on the person, their unique abilities, qualities, preferences and spirit. We determine what they can do for themselves and assist where needed.
    • Opportunity to flourish, continue to live a dignified and meaningful life through a structured day which integrates daily living tasks and engages residents at all levels.
    • Appropriate activities which are simple and routine. Examples include reminiscing, small group activities, pet therapy, sensory stimulation, motor skills, music therapy, exercise and intergenerational events.
    • Outdoor courtyard, living and multi-purpose room, dining room, monitored entries and exits specifically designed for memory care residents.
    • Ongoing dementia care training for staff and caregivers.

Thank you for visiting our site today, if you have further questions or would like to schedule a tour please give us a call. Thank you.

Map of Bethel Gardens Assisted & Memory Care