Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Reviews of Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Independent Living Reviews for Creekside Pines Retirement Community

December 07, 2016

By Meredith R.

My mother has lived -- quite happily -- in Creekside Pines for over two years. There's no denying it's costly, but competitive when compared to other independent living facilities. This is what we like: Mom's apartment is spacious and comfortable. Electricity is included in the rent, as is heating and air, which residents control in their units. The staff is excellent: kind, caring, solicitous and honest. Meals are served restaurant-style throughout the course of the day. I don't think the food is as tasty and nutritious as it could be, but nobody goes hungry. The facility is beautifully maintained. I disagree with the person who commented that it can use an upgrade. Check out the library, theater room, game room, soda shop, Each floor has a lovely screened-in porch in addition to a ground floor bbq area, perfect for warm weather events. *** Creekside Pines provides entertainment, activities -- even a weekly happy hour with frequent specialty drinks! There are regular trips to stores in Dallas and Hiram, as well as transportation to local medical facilities. Having looked at a number of senior residences, my family is very happy with our decision to choose Creekside Pines.

August 22, 2016

By Cheryl880184

My impression of Creekside Pines is very good. The rooms are nice. The living area is big. I just saw one-bedroom units. The dining area is nice. They play cards. Some people were sitting at a little ice cream shop and talking. The facility has washers and dryers. There is an activities calendar, and it seems like there are a lot of activities going on.

July 10, 2016

By John335035

Creekside Pines was good. The room was nice, roomy, and bright with plenty of light. The cost was much more than what I make with social security. The dining area was nice and large. We had lunch there, and the food was good. The residents were in good spirits. The staff was wonderful; the lady that gave us the tour was very good and very nice.

May 29, 2016

By Sara288721

I am going to move to Creekside Pines. I am impressed with their activities because they go to events and museums and things like that. That’s the main thing, plus their price is very good. The only problem with it is the building is dated and needs some updating. They have card games, exercise program, and seem to have everything that I will want. They have an open meal plan, so you can eat any time of the day you want. If you do not want what’s in the menu, they will make you a hamburger or a hotdog. It seems to be a perfect actually. The staff is very friendly, very easy to work with, and answer my questions when I email them or ask for something. They will take you grocery shopping, to doctors' appointments, and anywhere you want to go within 10 miles from the facility.

December 05, 2015

By donnarob

The staff is great. Food is very good. Lots of activities. Very nice place. Mom is very happy, making new friends, getting lots more activity on a day to day basis. Also pricing is very reasonable compared to other facilities. Compares very favorably to places that cost twice as much.

November 22, 2015

By Anonymous116120950

We visited Creekside Pines. It was a very friendly place, and we knew some people there.

August 27, 2015

By Annette19

I am currently at Creekside Pines. The meals are served restaurant style. The rent is much cheaper, and I get cleaning service once a week. The staff is very friendly and very nice. They have an open door policy.

July 04, 2015

By Richard108144850

I thought Creekside Pines Senior Living was a nice place. The staff was good and really nice. We ate lunch there, and the food was good. Everything was convenient there. You can come down for 5 days, and I’m thinking about trying that.

May 12, 2015

By Cheri5

Creekside Pines was very nice. We really thought they had a very exceptional meal plan. Breakfast is served throughout the day, lunch is served until four, and dinner starts from four on. It was very reasonable. The scheduling is very personal as well. You can select when you like to eat which is nice for a lot of people and very convenient. They only have one small elevator, and some residents have to walk quite away from the elevator to their rooms. That was the only drawback that my husband saw. The other thing too was that they were very isolated. They were in a small community, so they were away from many things. For us, it would be an hour to get to our friends or to the church that we belong to.

January 29, 2015

I chose Creekside Pines because of what they have to offer. It is homey. The staff treats me like family, and their door is always open. Every one of them is very cooperative, helpful, and friendly. The food is very good, and the common dining area is fine. We play card games and bingo. We have exercise, and we can go to water aerobics. They also have church services. If we want to go out to eat, they take us to local restaurants.

Costs for Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Photos of Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Creekside Pines Retirement Community

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Malt Shop, Movie Theater, Chapel

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Bingo, Happy Hour,Theme Dinners, Holiday Parties

About Creekside Pines Retirement Community

Creekside Pines is a community rich in services, amenities, opportunity and exploration. A lifestyle has been developed so that you can reconnect with your dreams and rediscover the joy in life. It's a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors. Now that's really living! If you've been looking for a maintenance free lifestyle close to family and friends, Creekside Pines is your answer.

Map of Creekside Pines Retirement Community