Winnwood Retirement Community

Reviews of Winnwood Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Winnwood Retirement Community

June 01, 2017

By debbie875876

My mother-in-law has been in Winnwood Retirement Community for almost a year now. We're having a great experience with them. They have been great. They're a small community, and I think it is family-owned. The staff has been very responsive to our parents. They have a lot of activities and are very close to their doctors. They have different parties that involve the families. I think there's a bowling team and different games. We have eaten there with them, and food was good.

December 03, 2015

Winnwood is a really good place in terms of the services, the campus, the grounds, and everything. It's been there for 25 years, so they know what they're doing. We were a little worried the first night but fine ever since. My mom and dad have said the food has been very good. The activities are good, and we're trying to get Mom and Dad to participate in them a little more. Right now, they're still adjusting to change, but it's good.

August 27, 2015

By Annette19

I was at Winnwood Retirement Community. It was privately owned. They changed managers four times in three years, and it never got any better. The staff had a complete turnover several times, and they were not particularly caring. The food was OK.

March 17, 2015

By swsoffice

The facility is very nice. The people are nice and helpful. The food here is horrible. Do not consider this if that is important to you.

February 26, 2015

By Mary99942450

Winnwood was very homey and warm. The woman that took us around was very open, very friendly, and helpful. We looked at the two-bedroom, and it was ample. They had activities, and they seemed to be sufficient.

May 29, 2014

Winnwood Retirement Community has single rooms. They have apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms. It would be the apartment with 1 bedroom that I was interested in. They are lovely. They have sufficient windows, and they have enough room. They have a small kitchen. They do not have a dishwasher in the kitchen, but other than that, all the appliances are there. They serve only one meal, which is dinner at night. You make your own breakfast and lunch. They have all the activities that anyone could desire. I was very pleased with it, but we work very hard for our money, and I do not like to have to pay almost $3,000 a month. It's a lot of money, so I haven't gone ahead with it. The dining room is lovely. They have tablecloths and nice service.

Independent Living Reviews for Winnwood Retirement Community

• Meal Preparation

Training

• Continual Training

About Winnwood Retirement Community

Winnwood Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Independent Living. Contact Winnwood Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Winnwood Retirement Community