Winnwood Retirement Community

Reviews of Winnwood Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Winnwood Retirement Community

March 17, 2015

By swsoffice

The facility is very nice. The people are nice and helpful. The food here is horrible. Do not consider this if that is important to you.

February 26, 2015

By Mary99942450

Winnwood was very homey and warm. The woman that took us around was very open, very friendly, and helpful. We looked at the two-bedroom, and it was ample. They had activities, and they seemed to be sufficient.

May 29, 2014

Winnwood Retirement Community has single rooms. They have apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms. It would be the apartment with 1 bedroom that I was interested in. They are lovely. They have sufficient windows, and they have enough room. They have a small kitchen. They do not have a dishwasher in the kitchen, but other than that, all the appliances are there. They serve only one meal, which is dinner at night. You make your own breakfast and lunch. They have all the activities that anyone could desire. I was very pleased with it, but we work very hard for our money, and I do not like to have to pay almost $3,000 a month. It's a lot of money, so I haven't gone ahead with it. The dining room is lovely. They have tablecloths and nice service.

Independent Living Reviews for Winnwood Retirement Community

December 29, 2015

By Doris42

Winnwood is a lovely community. My in-laws are in the independent living place in a very nice apartment that is one big long room with a small kitchen on one end and a living room on the other, plus a bedroom and separate bathroom. The facility has a nice sitting area and a baby grand piano. The staff is nice to us. The food is really good and fine dining.

Services and Amenities of Winnwood Retirement Community

About Winnwood Retirement Community

Winnwood Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Independent Living. Contact Winnwood Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Winnwood Retirement Community