Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta

Reviews of Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta

August 21, 2017

By Jennifer

My mom has been to different rehab centers throughout the last four years, and ManorCare is one of the best. It doesn't feel like a nursing home; it feels more like a hotel. She went in not being able to write her name and very depressed with no purpose in life. Now, she's in the gardening club and on a sports team even when she's in a wheelchair. They also have crocheting. She's very happy and doesn't want to come home. It's a fabulous place. They call us all the time when she's not feeling well. I have never had any problems with any of the staff. The dining room is pretty. My mother seems to like the food, and she feels better so obviously a healthy diet helped.

June 12, 2017

By 1bullshit

My mother was there several years ago and developed a bed sore that then became a whole and then a bone infection and had to be treated with 6 weeks of antibiotics and hospital stay. I was out of town during my moms April 2017 hospital stay and Now after leaving hospital and being set up by care coordinator with approval for her insurance it has become a nightmare there again. She was hit in face with a tv, has missed being given her antibiotics wish are given 3 times a day, and cannot get anyone to file with her insurance and getting ridiculous bills for services and her stay.. Very incompetent and unfriendly staff. Also the facility is dirty

May 22, 2017

By dave-takis

There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much I love this place. As A 24-7 care-giver For my dad I'm very particular about his care. The therapy apartments are absolutely incredible . Every single staff member is so incredibly nice and helpful no matter who they are or what position they hold. My dad has been a patient there twice now . I can't recommend them highly enough and I can't find one thing about this place that I don't like

April 20, 2017

By dave takis

My dad is in the middle of his 2nd stay at this facility, AND WE COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THE QUALITY!! We were there in September 2016 for the entire month as my dad has a chronic indwelling catheter and got a really bad UTI which zapped his strength. After 4 days in St Josephs hospital we were transferred to another facility which was a death trap. Fortunately, a friend had a dad who was in MANOR CARE for a fused back and had recovered BEAUTIFULLY. We transferred to Manor Care the next day and it was a seamless transition from the quality of care we were getting at St Josephs. After a month dad was stronger than ever. We are here again for the exact same thing and the facility and staff are just beyond wonderful! I'm a 24/7 caregiver for dad and when I leave at night, I know dad i s in the best quality hands in the business! I cant thank them enough for the quality of care we receive at this facility and I will always be eternally grateful. Quality rehab, quality activities and quality people!!

August 27, 2016

By Aliceharle

I chose this facility for my rehab after my knee replacement surgery. It was a comfort to me to be able to pre- register my stay do that I had my whole surgery and recovery planned out. Everything went so smoothly for me. The staff was so motivating and caring. They made sure I met my rehab goals and set me up to be successful when I went home. The facility is clean and nicely appointed. There was always something on the menus that i enjoyed. The caregivers - nursing, therapist and all the other staff seemed to enjoy what they do. They are very well trained and the facility as a whole seems to operate do well. It was a great experience send I tell all my friends "go to Manorcare!"

July 07, 2014

By Suzi2

My husband was there for physical rehab due to TIA and a broken pelvis for thirty days. Most of the caregivers were unconcerned about my husband's needs and would turn off his alarm button and say someone would be in soon to change his diaper,help with dressing,etc He was a patient there five years ago and the change in attitude of the staff was astounding. Before there was no urine smell in the hallways and the staff was more than helpful. Today diapers have been left open on the floor in patient rooms, patients smell badly, no shaving was done and staff would gather in small groups to talk, gossip, etc. in addition, they are now using catered food which is somewhat better than his previous experience. Needless to say, this facility was rated very highly on the Government website so we felt safe in his going there - wrong! He will never set his body in any kind of rehab/ nursing facility again!

Services and Amenities of Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta

Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Marietta