Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center

August 13, 2013

By Anita9

Autumn Breeze is awesome. It's always clean. The staff is very nice to us. They treat you like somebody and not just a number. We play bingo, have movies and a popcorn day. Gigi, the activities director and her assistant, Nicole, are really good. Every month, they take us out to Walmart as well as a trip to go out and eat. It's a lot of fun. We're not stuck doing the same old thing every day. It's very nice to be here. The place is always clean. All the rooms have bathrooms and it's cleaned every day. They make my bed and straighten up my room, so I don't have to do that. They make home-cooked food. They make the best macaroni and cheese I've ever eaten, and coleslaw, too. The desserts are all good. Being here is not that bad at all. I like the people and I get along with them. It's one of the best nursing homes I've ever been to. I used to work in a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center

Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Breeze Healthcare Center