Heritage of Brookstone

Reviews of Heritage of Brookstone

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage of Brookstone

January 31, 2016

By Cyndy1

Heritage of Brookstone is nice. I’ve been in there two or three times before because I live near it and my bookclub has had met over there in the past. They have a room where you can meet and they have been so friendly about it. They’re very friendly. Their activities director is very friendly. Everybody seems engaged. The rooms are nice. They clean your rooms once a week. They provide assistance where needed. They have plenty of activities. It is a good place.

January 25, 2016

By Relative14

My mother is in Heritage Brookstone. The staff is exceptional. The staff is very caring and very on the ball. The food is delicious. She is in a studio apartment. They have bingo and they go to the Dollar Tree. They have movies, play dominoes and they have Christian services. They have Christmas and New Year’s Eve party. They do all kinds of stuff.

November 05, 2015

By james smith

My mother was a resident at Heritage for almost 2 years. She loved this place and referred to it as Home.The place is clean and the staff is wonderful. They were like family to my mother. They treated her as only family members can. If you are looking for a place that's safe, clean, has great food, fun and caring staff look no farther than Heritage. It is the best assisted living residence in Kennesaw/Acworth. I can say this because They treated me like family and still stay in touch after my mothers passing. As you can tell I highly recommend Heritage.

September 30, 2015

By Beverlee1

Heritage of Brookstone was very nice. The people were very happy, and the food was absolutely delicious. However, we're not ready to move into a single bedroom and that's all they had to offer. Our pets would be welcome there. The gal that runs it was absolutely superb and everybody that we met was delightful. I would highly recommend it. They also had gardens.

August 08, 2015

The staff at Heritage of Brookstone is very competent and friendly. They are really nice. The apartments are very roomy and up to date. They are very clean. Their dining room is an open area with lots of tables.

September 30, 2014

We were able to look at Heritage of Brookstone. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Their rooms are of good size, and their dining area was very nice. The facility itself is beautiful, and they offer a lot of activities.

June 17, 2014

By Sandy34

Our visit with Heritage was great. The staff was very nice, friendly, and open to answer any of our questions. We knew a lady who lived there, and she was pleased with everything. The food was great. However, they didn't have a big room, and my mother wanted the living room, bathroom, and bedroom separate.

February 27, 2014

Heritage of Brookstone was bigger than what we wanted. Everything was great. The staff was very nice. It was clean and it seemed like a nice place. The rooms are adequate and the residents there seemed happy. They have exercises and usual activities. It was also convenient. But if you're not mobile, it was a little difficult to get around. My mother is visually impaired. It would have been difficult for her to move around by herself.

September 10, 2013

By Tom and Peggy

We had a good visit at Heritage at Brookstone. It was nice. The rooms though were small and would not fit my wife and me. But then if we got anything large enough for us, it would be beyond our price range.

July 29, 2013

By Herb Jones

I have resided at Heritage for over four (4) years and am very,very happy with my decision to live here. It is a lovely, well kept and well managed facility located near neighborhood shopping, banking and other convenient services. The building and rooms are spacious and attractive including high ceilings in the dining and common areas with view through French doors to the garden and beyond. The staff and management are caring individuals who have become my family. The administration is open to suggestions from relatives and residents which benefit the residents. This MY HOME and I strongly recommend Heritage to anyone wanting a safe, secure place to live in their retirement.

Questions about Heritage of Brookstone

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Senior Lifestyle Embrace Programming and training including topics of dignity, customer service, hospitality, care and fall prevention.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Heritage of Brookstone. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Heritage of Brookstone is a thriving community of age 62 and older.

What programs or activities does Heritage of Brookstone offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Be Inspired Personal Care Programming (including technology via .com for Seniors, Brain Health University for education, and creativity arts through Discover Your Mark); Memory Care Embrace programming is award-winning, top notch programming that focuses on the individual and staying independent as long as possible.

What places are near Heritage of Brookstone or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Convenient & nearby shopping, restaurants and medical offices.

What transportation services does Heritage of Brookstone offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation for weekly shopping trips, outings and local transportation to physician appointments

What makes the chef or dining program at Heritage of Brookstone exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The restaurant-style dining experience is exceptional, providing from scratch cooking featuring soups, various entrees, accompaniments and desserts that promote healthy living and are pleasing to the palate.

What safety features or security measures does Heritage of Brookstone offer to assisted living residents?

24/7 caregivers on-site with 24/7 access to nursing is provided. Also, alert pull cord system in each suite and alert pendants for each resident assist staff in maintaining a safe, and secure environment. Memory Care offers security from wandering, but also offers a safe, enclosed outdoor garden for residents to enjoy.

How does Heritage of Brookstone keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

All changes in care are directly communicated to family members. Individualized care plans are determined for each resident upon moving in and they are reassessed and updated for change in needs on a regular basis.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Heritage of Brookstone during daytime and nighttime hours?

Heritage of Brookstone staffs according to care needs which often leads to operating well above the required state guidelines.

If Heritage of Brookstone accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

we are most certainly pet friendly with open air public and private balconies. Also available for spending time outdoors with you pet, you will find an expansive garden and concrete walking paths that border a beautiful, wooded setting.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Mandatory, monthly staff meetings are conducted to keep everyone up to date on senior care including topics (for examlple) on dignity, customer service, hospitality, care and fall prevention). Also required are certifications in First Aid / CPR & fire safety.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Staffed above state guidelines of operation. We also have ancillary services contracted should a resident require more individualized, one-to-one attention.

What safety features or security measures does Heritage of Brookstone provide to protect residents who wander?

A safe & secure Memory Care program with open air enclosed garden area.

Costs for Heritage of Brookstone

• Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: yes-personal care home
  • State Licenses: PCH006944

About Heritage of Brookstone

Heritage of Brookstone is a senior living provider in Kennesaw, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Heritage of Brookstone for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage of Brookstone