Heritage of Brookstone

Reviews of Heritage of Brookstone

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage of Brookstone

January 25, 2016

By Relative14

My mother is in Heritage Brookstone. The staff is exceptional. The staff is very caring and very on the ball. The food is delicious. She is in a studio apartment. They have bingo and they go to the Dollar Tree. They have movies, play dominoes and they have Christian services. They have Christmas and New Year’s Eve party. They do all kinds of stuff.

November 05, 2015

By james smith

My mother was a resident at Heritage for almost 2 years. She loved this place and referred to it as Home.The place is clean and the staff is wonderful. They were like family to my mother. They treated her as only family members can. If you are looking for a place that's safe, clean, has great food, fun and caring staff look no farther than Heritage. It is the best assisted living residence in Kennesaw/Acworth. I can say this because They treated me like family and still stay in touch after my mothers passing. As you can tell I highly recommend Heritage.

September 30, 2015

By Beverlee1

Heritage of Brookstone was very nice. The people were very happy, and the food was absolutely delicious. However, we're not ready to move into a single bedroom and that's all they had to offer. Our pets would be welcome there. The gal that runs it was absolutely superb and everybody that we met was delightful. I would highly recommend it. They also had gardens.

August 08, 2015

The staff at Heritage of Brookstone is very competent and friendly. They are really nice. The apartments are very roomy and up to date. They are very clean. Their dining room is an open area with lots of tables.

September 30, 2014

We were able to look at Heritage of Brookstone. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Their rooms are of good size, and their dining area was very nice. The facility itself is beautiful, and they offer a lot of activities.

June 17, 2014

By Sandy34

Our visit with Heritage was great. The staff was very nice, friendly, and open to answer any of our questions. We knew a lady who lived there, and she was pleased with everything. The food was great. However, they didn't have a big room, and my mother wanted the living room, bathroom, and bedroom separate.

February 27, 2014

Heritage of Brookstone was bigger than what we wanted. Everything was great. The staff was very nice. It was clean and it seemed like a nice place. The rooms are adequate and the residents there seemed happy. They have exercises and usual activities. It was also convenient. But if you're not mobile, it was a little difficult to get around. My mother is visually impaired. It would have been difficult for her to move around by herself.

September 10, 2013

By Tom and Peggy

We had a good visit at Heritage at Brookstone. It was nice. The rooms though were small and would not fit my wife and me. But then if we got anything large enough for us, it would be beyond our price range.

July 29, 2013

By Herb Jones

I have resided at Heritage for over four (4) years and am very,very happy with my decision to live here. It is a lovely, well kept and well managed facility located near neighborhood shopping, banking and other convenient services. The building and rooms are spacious and attractive including high ceilings in the dining and common areas with view through French doors to the garden and beyond. The staff and management are caring individuals who have become my family. The administration is open to suggestions from relatives and residents which benefit the residents. This MY HOME and I strongly recommend Heritage to anyone wanting a safe, secure place to live in their retirement.

Costs for Heritage of Brookstone

Photos of Heritage of Brookstone

Services and Amenities of Heritage of Brookstone

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Licenses: yes-personal care home
  • State Licenses: PCH006944

About Heritage of Brookstone

Senior assisted living at Heritage of Brookstone offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Heritage of Brookstone, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Kennesaw has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Heritage of Brookstone, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

We offer a lifestyle approach to brain health and wellness through physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social and vocational engagement.___ We offer on-site rehabilitation services and host visits from a podiatrist, dentist and community physicians ___ We have a dynamic volunteer program that includes residents, family members and community friends and partners with local schools and churches___ We are located less than a half a mile from West Cobb YMCA and Aquatic Center and the West Cobb Library for community enhanced engagement___ Active Community involvement with local schools and churches

Map of Heritage of Brookstone