Plaza Personal Care Center

Reviews of Plaza Personal Care Center

Independent Living Reviews for Plaza Personal Care Center

August 29, 2016

By westowngirl

St. John Towers is in a very questionable part of town concerning safety there have mutable assaults and shooting just blocks away, parking is inadequate. Security is average. People approach you for money in the parking lot. Workers need more supervision issues are not addressed such as the cleaning in general. Also supposed to be a senior apartment not a nursing home. People in wheel chairs hit the walls that are not repaired promptly. There are only 2 elevators for that large place long wait especially if someone is moving in or out or a special event. I will not live there.

April 06, 2015

I would be moving to St. John Towers on Tuesday. The staff was very good. The apartments had a living room, a separate bedroom, a nice size bathroom, and a little area for a kitchenette with a little area where you could put your table and chairs. They had a stove and a refrigerator. They served meals 6 days a week. They had so many activities every day. They would take you on shopping trips and to your doctors. It was really great, and the people were so friendly. I was not able to eat there, but they gave me a sample menu, and it looked really great. They had a security guard there 24 hours a day. They also had a system for you to use, they would put it on your neck, and they a thing on the wall that you could pull when you had a problem. They also had a button that they would push so they would know that you were there. I was impressed by the residents there who were so outgoing and kind. They said I would like it there. It was fantastic and I was so blessed. They even had an aviary where they had different birds. It was just super and more affordable than the other places that I looked at.

December 27, 2014

By Renee22

My mother is at The Plaza at St. John Towers. Where she is living now, she has no stove because they give them three meals a day. They have a lot of entertainment. They have a salon and an exercise room. Also they have different pastors that visit them, and they have Bible study. It is a very nice place. The caregivers are nice; however, they'll tell you straight that it is not their job. They don't even assist my mom getting into her bed anymore. She is in a wheelchair, and she has to scoot herself around to get into her bed, and whatever way she falls to the mattress, that is the way she stays because nobody bothers to put her in there correctly. The facility is very attractive. They keep it very nice. It is very well run. However, they really need to improve on their workers. They need a strong supervisor over them.

November 22, 2014

By Julia10

St John Towers looked like it was very comfortable. Each person has their own room. I think the room was spacious. What I like about this place is that you get to make new friends. A lot of people there looked happy. They were able to accommodate themselves.

October 25, 2013

I'm not pleased at all with St. John Towers. It was small, cramped and crowded. Their rooms were small and cramped as well. Their dining room and staff were adequate but not better than that.

August 26, 2013

By Barbara66692150

The rooms at St. John Towers were nice but they only gave one meal for six days a week. They did not do any housekeeping. There was a fee for the laundry, cable vision and pet. There was not enough parking space. It would be better if they would give more than one meal a day and they should offer more than that. They should also clean the units for the residents.

June 26, 2013

By caring9949

I visited St John Towers and the place was okay. I've talked to a couple of ladies there and they said they liked it. The rooms are nice and they have activities. They give you one meal per day and none on the weekend. You have a kitchen where you can cook, but the reason why I want to go to some place so that I wouldn't have to cook for myself. Three meals per day, that sounds good to me. The place is a lot cheaper, but they offer less.

June 26, 2013

By Flora1

It was very nice. It was convenient. It had all the amenities. The transportation services and the activities were great. They also had an assisted living community that they worked with so if needed assisted living they would transfer you.

November 24, 2012

By nicci9

St. John Towers is a beautiful, wonderful retirement community in the heart of downtown Augusta, Georgia. The facilities are very clean and welcoming. The staff is also helpful and friendly. When I needed directions the first time I went there, the lovely staff helped me out promptly and accurately. My grandmother vocalizes to me all of the time about the fun activities, get-togethers, and events that St. John Towers provides on a regular basis. The many residents are also always friendly to me when I go to visit with my grandmother. If someone is hesitant about staying here or about having a loved one stay here, I advise them to go visit St. John Towers, speak to the residents there and the staff there, to see and experience the facilities for themselves. I doubt that they will be disappointed, but everyone has different tastes and likes different things. Although, this is the case I doubt they will be able to find anywhere better in the area.

About Plaza Personal Care Center

Plaza Personal Care Center is a senior living provider in Augusta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Contact Plaza Personal Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Plaza Personal Care Center