Brighton Gardens of Buckhead

3088 Lenox Road, Atlanta, GA 30324
Brighton Gardens of Buckhead (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 34 days

Ask about our special savings through December 31, 2021!

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Buckhead

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Buckhead

December 03, 2016

By Alan736638

We liked Brighton Gardens quite a lot. We ended up not choosing them only because we decided that a location closer to where we are would be the best. We liked it better than most of the other places we saw, and it was one of our favorites. We just liked how the entire place was laid out. We talked to them about what they did, and that seemed to be pretty good too.

November 02, 2016

By A Resident375772

We used Brighton Gardens of Buckhead in the past, and they are pretty awesome. It's a beautiful facility, and while we were there, they were revamping it. They provide excellent care and excellent family involvement. They had an excellent memory care facility, on-site physical therapy, visitations by your doctors and nurse practitioners, and they have the optometrist come in. They take patients to doctors' appointments, to eat, and to shopping. They have a lot of things that are for seniors.

July 13, 2016

By Leslie421485

Brighton Gardens was a very nice, clean, and beautiful place. The staff was very nice, and the rooms looked good. I don’t have anything negative to say about the place.

June 18, 2016

By Karri108058

Brighton Gardens of Buckhead was a hotel that had been renovated to an assisted living facility. The rooms were extremely small in my price range, but there may have been others. It was very old and a little dark, but the people were super nice. I saw the residents just after they had breakfast, so the staff and the residents were playing a video game on the TV, like an Xbox or a Wii. The people seemed to enjoy it and were a very diverse group of residents. They need to remodel the place, and it needs to be a little brighter.

November 16, 2015

By Bkeepr

Smoke and mirrors. The front desk has an attitude. The nurses don't communicate with family unless the resident has fallen. They promise trips and excursions but only allow 2 wheelchair bound residents per trip so forget it. Also free trips for doctor visits on Mondays....if the nurses remember to schedule it which they won't. They are as worthless as tits on a boar hog. There is an exorbitant charge for everything. The only good things are the food and convenient location.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more. Please email us at Information(at)SunriseSeniorLiving(dot)com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

August 31, 2014

By Ameshia

We looked at three facilities and Brighton Gardens is the one I really like for my aunt. It is clean. I like the program that they have. At that time, I had to take my aunt out of the hospital that day and find some place for her and Brighton Gardens just told me, "don't worry about the check, bring her and get her set up." Everybody else wanted me to have a check right up front, so I really appreciated that. The staff is wonderful. They're excellent in every way. I mean the care that they give her, the kindness that they show her, and the attention that they pay to her. The room that I chose for my aunt is a spacious studio. They clean the room once a week. The room is very nice. I love their dining room. It looks like an elegant restaurant. I have eaten with my aunt several times. The food is very good. I like it. The place is a beautiful. It is kept very, very clean. There is no absolutely no smell of urine at any place. They have activities. They have one or two outings each week for them. They have taken them out to a restaurant for lunch. They do things with them to exercise their mind and their brain. They get their nails done, they have a beautician that comes in and my aunt gets manicures and everything now. I absolutely recommend this facility to others.

May 29, 2014

We chose Brighton Gardens for my father because of the particulars of my father's health and their experience. The staff is fine. The rooms are too small. They have activities like mind games and trips. They keep them busy. However, they can improve on their communication.

November 21, 2013

By Child of Parent

Brighton Gardens memory care neighborhood was a horrible place for my mother. All that promised was not provided most of the time. We would come to visit my mom, and no one knew where she was, yet at the same time, usually there would be some other resident in her room. I've watched residents be physically grabbed by one resident; I've been physically grabbed by that resident; residents take others' food, drink, and silverware while staff seemed not to notice; and residents scream and curse at lunch and dinner. My mom was so unhappy and anxious in that environment. Some of the staff are wonderful, but others are not. There are simply not enough staff. Seems like corporate decisions and profit are much more important than quality of life for the residents and concern for their well being. My husband and I also were lied to more than once. When we asked to see my mom's records, which the contract allows, they refused. The placement was not at all what we were lead to believe, and I am so sorry we ever took my mother there. She is so happy and doing so much better now that she is not in BG's memory care neighborhood. It was also very expensive, and we were paying for services and support my mom simply did not receive. I would not have given even one star but had to just to post.

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and this is something we take very seriously as we care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and family members. Please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more regarding this situation. –The Sunrise Team

September 13, 2013

By CaringDaughter00000253

Brighton Gardens of Buckhead was an extremely nice place and I was very impressed. It was also conveniently located near some malls. The staff seemed very engaged and there were more staff than the other places I have been to. They seemed to have a very good range of activities for the residents. The rooms were spacious enough, bright and light. I would recommend this place to other people.

March 29, 2013

By babs29

This facility has ridiculous turnover, much higher than the norm for assisted living. The staff changes constantly As a result the understanding of residents and quality of care is poor. When visiting a relative, we always hear arguing among the med tech staff. Found that our loved one was not receiving his meds consistently. The facility itself (building, décor, etc.) is very clean, in good condition and tastefully decorated. Just don't look beyond the aesthetics.

Thank you for visiting our community. We'd like to learn more about your experience and would invite you to provide us with further feedback. Please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com

October 05, 2012

By 41061

When my grandparents first begin living at Brighton Gardens, they were in a regular suite on the second floor of the building. The workers there were always friendly to the residents and visitors who were at Brighton Gardens. After a year, my grandfather passed away and my grandmother sank deeper into a depression which resulted in an early onset of Alzheimers. The workers at Brighton Gardens expressed their concern with my grandmother living on the regular unit and suggested she be moved to an Alzheimers unit instead. Although we were hesitant, we knew this was best for her. After about 4 more years of being a resident at the assisted living home, she passed away. Even at her funeral, a caregiver from Brighton Gardens made sure to come. I was always pleased with the service provided at Brighton Gardens.

September 21, 2011

By timjohnson

When looking for a center to live in me and my daughter came here although we did not choose this center because of the distance. I must say the center was clean perhaps spotless and great staff. I joined with some of the seniors playing bingo and ate some of the well prepared food. At the end of the visit we tour the different rooms and they all were clean and spacious with tv and cable.

September 01, 2011

By Kiera W

I have nothing but great things to say about this place. The home itself is very pretty and they do a good job with keeping it clean. The nurses were so nice to us and they are great at knowing when to step in and when to give the family alone time. We were in the hospice area and I have to say that they really take care of the patient and make sure they are not in pain. It made us feel good to be in a place that made such a bad situation feel a little better.

Memory Care Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Buckhead

Questions about Brighton Gardens of Buckhead

What transportation services does Brighton Gardens of Buckhead offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation to and from doctors appointments within a ten mile radius on Mondays and Wednesdays.

What makes the chef or dining program at Brighton Gardens of Buckhead exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our Dining Service Coordinator has been with Sunrise for 13 years.

Describe the neighborhood around Brighton Gardens of Buckhead. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are located in a residential neighborhood close to amazing restaurants, shopping and a multitude of cultural attractions.

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Buckhead