Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

Reviews of Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

January 28, 2012

By wareagle

A group of friends and I recently went to this facility to sing Christmas carols for the seniors living there. It was a real blessing. I had never been in many nursing homes before and this one surprised me. The seniors there had such camaraderie and seemed to love each other as close friends, rather than be in their rooms watching tv. The activities put in place by the staff really bring the life out of the patients staying there and the food they served us while we were there was excellent, not what I expected. The chief nurse showed us around the facility to tell us where the seniors eat, get medical attention, and where they exercise. Most of the facility is very modern and up-to-date and very new, not very old looking at all. If had to refer someone to a nursing home in the Alpharetta area, this one would be the first place I would mention. The staff was top notch and I had so much fun in my time there with the seniors.

Photos of Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: ALC000023

About Arbor Terrace at Crabapple

Welcome to Arbor Terrace, a beautiful Assisted Living and Memory Care community nestled in the sought-after location of Crabapple in Alpharetta, GA.

We have been here serving seniors since 2009 and most of our referrals come from families who have or had residents here at our community. Many of our staff has been here for 3 years or more, so experience counts when you choose Arbor Terrace at Crabapple!

Map of Arbor Terrace at Crabapple