Health Central Park

Reviews of Health Central Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Health Central Park

September 23, 2014

By Becky12

My mom is currently with hospice care at home and they just let me know yesterday that they had found her a bed in a nursing home. I have visited it. It is 5 minutes from my house, called Health Central Park. It is one of the top-rated nursing homes. It is a very nice place. I haven't put her there yet, but from all I have heard from others that had recommended it to me and from what I saw, I have no problems with her going there. I'm sure I'm going to be very happy. The staff was very helpful and very kind. They took me on a tour and showed me everything. They were very accommodating. I saw their dining area, and it was very nice. The whole place was very nice. I saw on their schedule board that they had a lot of good activities. They had a big variety of activities going on for anybody that is able to do them.

August 13, 2013

Mom broke her hip and had to go to the hospital. Then she needed rehabilitation so I went and looked for other skilled nursing facility; that's how I found Health Central Park. It doesn't look much on the outside, but on the inside it's the staff whom make it so wonderful. They're very caring. It was like a family atmosphere.

November 15, 2012

By TrudyN

Health Central Park has been excellent. I'm very pleased with the care that they've given to my mother. My mother was on Medicaid and nobody wants to take Medicaid people and we just don't have enough money to put her in a nursing home. The staff is excellent. Everybody there is wonderful and I don't have any complaints at all. I just wish that they could provide some sort of transportation for all of the residents to go to the doctor because it costs me a lot of money when my mom has to go to a clinic once a month. I understand that they have only one bus but obviously that's not enough to the number of residents they have. But I don't mean that as negative towards them, I think that's just all that they have.

March 09, 2012

By lpn13

I am in a nursing program and have visited this facility as part of my clinicals. The facility is beautiful, clean, with a big central garden with lots of trees, walkways and gazebos. The staff is very friendly and kind. And as someone who got a chance to work "behind the scenes", every nursing protocol was followed exactly.

Services and Amenities of Health Central Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Health Central Park

Health Central Park is a senior living provider in Winter Garden, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Health Central Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Health Central Park