Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

Reviews of Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

December 21, 2017

By Gracie

Tuscan Gardens was my favorite of all the facilities that I looked at. It fit my needs the best. There was no perfect place. Every place had its pros and cons. This had more pros from the physical stability stand point, but there were some cons as well. The staff was incredible. They were very compassionate and kind. They were very caring individuals. They were very welcoming, which was huge when looking at this style of living. They were very positive. It had a homey atmosphere. Their apartments came in a variety of sizes. However, they were so incredibly well laid out that they appeared spacious. They thought of everything when it came to accessibility for the handicapped. The apartments were really nice. The square footage was not large, but the way they had designed it, they appeared very spacious. It was not a waste of space. I would absolutely recommend it to other families.

November 29, 2017

By Darell

We saw Tuscan Gardens for my mother-in-law and it was very nice. The dining area was beautiful. My aunt was in the Alzheimer's unit before and her room was nice, small, and perfect for her needs.

April 08, 2017

By SS224423

Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay was brand new. The price was reasonable, but there was only one other client at the time. We didn’t know what kind of care my wife would get with only one other client there. The place was beautiful.

Memory Care Reviews for Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

Costs for Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

Photos of Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

Services and Amenities of Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: #12918

About Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay

Welcome to Tuscan Gardens® of Venetia Bay, where we redefined the art of living. Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services, our community has found the balance between providing personalized support that helps each resident live as independently as possible and creating an uplifting lifestyle that brings joy and meaning to every day.

Tuscan Gardens® is not only defined by its purpose to provide exceptional care in an exceptional setting but also by its promise to seniors to offer the quality lifestyle they deserve. Our communities are the combination of everything we desired for our own parents and were disappointed to find lacking elsewhere. Tuscan Gardens promises to be the answer for those searching for a community built on a foundation of loving care and a way of life that embraces joy and beauty.

We believe that needing assistance and enjoying a rich, active lifestyle don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Our residents deserve to enjoy life to its fullest while still receiving the peace of mind that comes from unrelenting care and support. They deserve to have it all – and at Tuscan Gardens senior living communities, they do.

Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay was founded with one simple, yet profoundly important goal: to create a community that is worthy of our parents. With our guiding principles of family, culture and engagement, we designed the community that we desired for our own families in honor of our parents.

Map of Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay