Solaris HealthCare Pensacola

Solaris HealthCare Pensacola (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Solaris HealthCare Pensacola

Nursing Home Reviews for Solaris HealthCare Pensacola

January 13, 2015

The Health Center was the only available one that we could get into. It was clean, they’re responsive to our needs, and when there are issues, they’re right on it. We have had no major problems; they’re very efficient, and they’re friendly. My dad was in the rehab and moved to long term care. He shared a room.

February 24, 2014

We had to put my husband at The Health Center of Pensacola. His room was okay. They just need to get to the patient in a shorter time. I felt like they were taking too long to get to the patient themselves. If the patient is in there, they should be really treated with care and dignity even though they are old. They should get fast response to be kept dry and clean, but the facility itself is good. It’s a good place to be.

April 28, 2013

By Escapelady

This facility has a very caring staff that provide care to the resident and the family.

Services and Amenities of Solaris HealthCare Pensacola

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Solaris HealthCare Pensacola

Solaris HealthCare Pensacola is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Solaris HealthCare Pensacola for more details on services and rates.

Map of Solaris HealthCare Pensacola