Devonshire at PGA National

Reviews of Devonshire at PGA National

Independent Living Reviews for Devonshire at PGA National

January 11, 2014

By Sea Angel

Devonshire at PGA National is a beautiful place. The people were lively and full of exuberance. The girl who showed me around was tremendous, she’s just wonderful. The rooms are just A++. There’s always an activity every night like a comedian who comes in or a movie. They send me a calendar of activities even until now. I really appreciate this.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Devonshire at PGA National

October 13, 2013

By Sea Angel

I visited Devonshire at PGA National the other day and I really liked it. It's on my list of top three. They have five separate restaurants. You have a choice each night and you can look at the menu to see where you want to go before you go, it's unbelievable. It was a really nice surprise seeing how great it was. Everything about it was really beautiful.

July 05, 2012

By desaiuno

My grandmother lives here. I went to live with her for 5 days. I entered the facility to a beautiful view of a big lake. This lake was also visible through my grandmother's large glass door leading to a small patio outside on the 3rd floor. Her breakfast of pancakes and chocolate milk arrived perfectly on time. We then went to the fitness room in the clubhouse to work out. She communicated with other friendly residents. Her apartment is a long walk from the clubhouse so a maintenance guy offered to drop us off in his maintenance car. The people there are very friendly. Everything worked perfectly, nicely and smoothly. For the 5 days I was there, it felt jut like home!
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Devonshire at PGA National

Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance for 4, 6 or 8 yrs. (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Other plans also available on refunds and medical coverage. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Devonshire at PGA National