Mission Oaks

Reviews of Mission Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Mission Oaks

August 27, 2013

By Cuidar Hijo

I visited Mission Oaks for my parents. The area is very nice. It is clean. The people are very nice and helpful. The apartments that I saw were very nice and I like it. I would recommend this place.

June 12, 2013

I visited Mission Oaks for a friend of mine's mother. This place was small and intimate, but clean and well-kept. The staff also were very friendly and kind. The food there was better than what you get in most restaurants. It was delicious.

January 27, 2013

By Tama1

So far, I want to say Mission Oaks is okay. The only thing is we're having a little dispute regarding the bill. We chose this facility because the fee they told us was all-inclusive for a dementia care. But when we got our bill, they added $500 to it every month and they said because dementia care costs more. We were never told that's what's going to happen. We even had to pay a $2,000 initiation fee even before we went in. So we are meeting with the administrators next week. Right now, I don't know if I'm too happy with them with the things that are happening. But I like the care that they provide my father. The facility itself is excellent and beautiful. They've got ice cream parlor and a movie theater. The doctors and the physical therapists are right there in the building. They have a shuttle service that handles handicap, which he is, and they can take them to their appointments. My dad says the food is so good. He said they have the best dinner rolls he's ever had. The services they provide were awesome, but we were told one thing and then something else happened with the billing cycle. Hopefully, we'll get that straightened out. My dad's been there since October.

Memory Care Reviews for Mission Oaks

About Mission Oaks

Mission Oaks is a senior living provider in Oxford, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Mission Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mission Oaks