Starlight Ranch

Reviews of Starlight Ranch

Independent Living Reviews for Starlight Ranch

June 30, 2017

By herbey

This is the worst place to live in, be warned ! the rent is over 600.00 a month on a small single wide that you own!!! , and they don't offer no pest control, the place is infested with roaches and spiders and snakes, and yet the rent keeps going up, and they tell you its your responsibility.

January 02, 2014

By ed590

Most people are friendly and office personal seem to be trying hard to keep this place from getting trashy. But people are being driven away by skyrocketing lot rent rates. You buy a home but beware ,, you will be paying close to 600 a month to rent space. No utilities included. Sadly it has more people leaving now then ever. Check with residents before you commit. And check ALL monthly costs, not what they advertise. Good luck.

August 25, 2012

By RJGalipeau

It ia a very nice community for 55 and older people. Anyone who owns the trailer home must be 55 or older. My parents lived there but moved out recently after my mothers passing. My father now lives with my sister. Anyway the park is really nice and has security on golf carts patrolling. In the front is an activity center with a pool and a very nice cookout area. It is not a gated community which lowers the security level, in my eyes anyway. The streets have speed humps to keep cars going slow. I often see many people just taking walks. This tells me that most people feel very secure. Some of the trailers there are old...Grandfathered in so to speak. When these people in older trailers move out , the new people must buy a new trailer. It keeps up the attractiveness of the park. Some of the areas in the park are county maintained so it keeps the lot rent low. All in all I thought it was a nice place for my parents to live.

About Starlight Ranch

Starlight Ranch is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Starlight Ranch for more details on services and rates.

Map of Starlight Ranch