Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

August 10, 2017

By parent cares

My daughter is there with a brain injury. I am there 4 days a week to see my daughter and make sure she is ok. She is totally immobile and requires complete care. She is an adult. Yes the facility looks better than the norm. If they would spend more money on up to date equipment for the patients than on the décor for the facility, it would be a much better place. The administration is only there for the money. I have found the social services to be pretty much useless. I have never met the doctor in charge of my daughter only the nurse practitioner. If you do not bring up issues to them i.e UTI's etc they never notice and your loved one is suffering. There are a few good staff there, The CNA's are over worked, Some are good and some are not. They are of no help in getting my daughter the assistance she needs to improve in regard to her brain injury. No neurologist, no therapy.

December 18, 2015

By suzak4

Other

I'm being generous by giving this place one star. The afternoon staff were fine, but the rest were rude, arrogant and uncaring. My handicapped brother had to lie in his soiled diaper until they were good and ready to help him, even after I had to remind them numerous times. Another family member had to give him his urine bottle and clean him. The staff at that time only said,, that's why he has a diaper! If you care about your family, do not let them stay here. It's horrible.

February 27, 2015

By Ptv

Do not put your loved ones here. The staff is rude and don't care about the patients. My dad was there and when I walked in he was dirty and haven't been changed. They had his face in the pillow with hardly any room to breath and when we tired him over he had dried up food all over his face. Overall this place is horrible, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

August 14, 2014

By Caring77220550

My wife is in Hunter Creek Nursing and Rehab Center. We chose this because it is about 5 minutes from my house. My wife is fine there. They are very good. The staff is pretty good.

July 03, 2014

By yolyfig

Had my dad here and glad he's not anymore don't put your parents or grandparents in this place.. it smells people don't care poor management+poor staff=miserable zombie like patients.

October 05, 2012

By Karen21

Hunter's Creek Nursing and Rehab is horrible. They were recommended by some nurses in the hospital when I was in Kissimmee and they had high ratings for this facility. I was only there three days. When I got there it appears they have a lot of Alzheimer's patients in there. The patients are screaming day and night for family members, they're lost, and you can hear the crying in the background at night. The CNAs need to stop and listen, and some of the nurses in the Alzheimer's and the psychiatric area need to be better trained.

August 27, 2012

By rschech13

The facility provided around the clock nursing service, 3 meals per day, and had activities for the residents to take part in. There was also a small courtyard located in the center of the facility. While the nurses seemed to provide my grandmother a reasonably good level of attention, my grandfather was there almost 24 hours a day, every single day, and would ensure she was being taken care of. If my grandfather was not there as often as he was, I cannot say that the level of service provided would have been as good. Despite this, mistakes were sometimes made with proper medications being administered, and the overall atmosphere and morale of both the residents and employees often seemed substandard. The rooms held either two residents or one; my grandmother stayed in a single-occupent room. The rooms seemed clean, but were very reminiscent of a hospital room.

June 11, 2012

By Mario2

The loop is just a mile and a half from my house and this is the main reason why I am placing my mom in this nursing home. It is very near and I can go visit anytime I want. The staff were very accommodating in showing me around. The place is big and clean. This place is the best place where I can put my mother. If they don't have a private room by the time I move her, then we'd be happy with a semi-private room.

Services and Amenities of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center