Avante At Orlando

Reviews of Avante At Orlando

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante At Orlando

July 30, 2016

By Everonelikesmynames

I am a friend of someone who has been here long term. My friend has had many possessions stolen and has on several occasions been hospitalized from nosocomial infections acquired here--all preventable. Shop for care else where if you can. Because of insurance restrictions my friend is stuck here.

November 03, 2015

By marireye

I have my Alzheimer's stricken family member in this facility only for the convenient location, near friends & family to visit more often. I am seriously unhappy with the care and the poor training of the CNA's & their lack of control & supervision by the floor Nurses over their careless work, as if they're afraid to tell them anything. There's no genuine concern over the resident's well being, I feel sorry for residents who don't have family members to watch them closely. They make the outside of the building look so presentable yet the rooms are a total mess!

March 01, 2015

By StacyDe

If you love or care about the person you are considering bringing here PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!! Don't take my word for it. Look at this facility via med.gov. Has the poorest ratings imaginable. Blood and feces splattered in my fathers shared bathroom. His trachea PUT IN WRONG by a RT specialist which cause him to aspirate and send him to the hospital, the exact place he battled for 2 months to get out of!!!!!!!!! It is unfortunate that this is one of the only places that except people with trachs. BEG for your loved one to stay in a step down unit of hospital so your choices of places to send them will be greater. DO NOT LET ANY HOSPITAL TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE HERE!!!!!!! REFUSE TRANSPORT to this dingy, unclean, poorly staffed facility. It will save your loved ones life!!!!!!!!!! This is not the last that this facility will hear from my family and I!!!!!! I would rate this facility -0 if I could!

May 29, 2014

The thing that was best about Avante was their physical therapy and the therapist. When I think of their staff in general, most of their nurses, I thought, were excellent and attentive to his needs. The CNAs, most of them, were very attentive to his needs. When it comes to personnel, I was very pleased with that. The sanitation was OK. There was nothing special about it. It was clean, but the way it was appointed, it was kind of old and used-looking. They could improve on the décor. The place was pretty depressing. The outside wasn't very nice when you drove by it. The grounds were nice with new, fresh paint, but when you're inside, the rooms themselves looked like they haven't been touched for about 30 years. It wasn't dirty, it just didn't look good.

About Avante At Orlando

Avante At Orlando is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante At Orlando for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante At Orlando