Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc.

730 Courtland Street, Orlando, FL 32804
Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc. (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc.

Nursing Home Reviews for Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc.

May 23, 2014

By Beadch1k

My father was at the facility for almost 5 weeks. On week two he started getting really scratchy and had red bumps all over his body. Asked the nurse if she thought he had scabies, she said no but that she would have the doctor look at it. I asked her the next day and she said it was just a rash and that we might want to take the sheets and clothes home to wash to see if that would relieve it. It did not, it got worse. They put hydroquartozone on him to releave itch, it did not work. On the day he got released we took him to doctor who immediately diagnosed him with scabies. Now we are all exposed. There attitude on the day he was released was "don't let the door hit you in the back" He was being sent home with a wheelchair that was broken (did not lock) and they were okay with it. No one took the time to try to get it fixed. My husband had to fix it. Just be aware, they smooth talk you when they want you in there but then there attitude changes. Bad, bad communication between staff members and family.

July 23, 2012

By Goddess1

The care was minimally efficient., however either the staff were overwhelmed or just not concerned with compassionate care. The facility was maintained and seemed clean. The mechanics of running the agency seemed to be met. However it was the actual patient relations that were not met. I failed to see people engaged or related to as human beings. They seemed to be viewed much more a commodity than a person in need.

October 07, 2008

By rosenutt

I would not want myself or my relativeside to be housed there

Very poor communication skills between staff and family. Staff is poorly trained in communication from receptionist who is rude arrogant, deceptive and uneducated, to aides who can't find residents or answer any questions intelligently. Not helpful in resolving issues and compassion is lacking in many areas. The director could use a refresher course in training workers to act professional and have insight as to what is going on in his facility. Maybe he should make a call to the center incognito and ask for information about the services provided and see if he can get an answer. I couldn't even get the address to the web site.

About Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc.

Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc. is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc. for more details on services and rates.

Map of Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc.

Adventist Care Centers - Courtland, Inc.