Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center

March 26, 2018

By Lynn P

The staff here is very caring and most have worked there a long time. But the place is definitely understaffed and that's a problem. Unless you are on site making sure your loved one is getting the care they need, service is delayed quite a while (diapers changed, medications supplied, patients forgotten). If the patient is a fall risk, I would be concerned as they don't have rails on the beds and they don't have the staffing to check in as regularly as I feel is needed. The rooms are nice, the place is CLEAN, everything was in working order, and they have plenty of activities to keep patients busy. The food is decent and there is a wide variety. Their pharmacy is located in Tampa (3 hours away) so there is a delay in getting new prescriptions. I was also very uncomfortable with male attendants changing and bathing female patients. Overall I was happy with the place but would be uncomfortable if I was not able to be there as much as I was.

October 09, 2017

By Gloria

We placed my husband in Atlantic Shores. It's a very beautiful facility. I think they do a great job dealing all his needs. I visit every day, and everything I've seen is outstanding. I think it's a good place for him. They have somebody in charge of activities who encourages them and entertainment that comes once a week. They have a craft room, bingo, and seem to have something going every day, which is good. We had a lot of challenges with the food, and they really worked until they could accommodate him. They made sure the meals are balanced, and they're doing an outstanding job.

Services and Amenities of Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center

Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Melbourne, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Atlantic Shores Nursing and Rehab Center