Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach

Reviews of Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach

September 15, 2016

By cpm777

My mother came here after hip replacement surgery directly from the hospital, and I am so thrilled with the care and rehabilitiation services she received during the two weeks she was there. My mother is a young 75, and had never had surgery before, so it was quite an adjustment. The facility was very clean, and well-managed. The food was above average (when my mom had an appetite). My mother was very happy with the nursing staff, the nursing assistants, and especially the physical therapy facilities and staff. They were attentive, available, and it was always a pleasant environment. The best part was that they allow pets to visit just like people - visiting hours are from 8am to 8pm. In addition, there was usually a friendly dog in the physical therapy room cheering everyone up. My mom made quite a few friends there and will be bringing them a homemade flan very soon!

June 29, 2016

By palmbeacher

Other

Great therapy, wonderful caring staff and great access to physicians! 5 STARS

November 01, 2015

By Bobby O

Great place! They are actually 5 stars rated by Medicare and Medicaid. It takes a while for the govt to update their system. Very helpful knowledgeable staff, very caring. Therapy did a great job with Mom!

September 14, 2015

By Joan112195050

I am very happy with the service at Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach. The doctors and the staff are all excellent. They are taking very good care of my aunt, and I am very happy with that. At this point, my aunt is not able to participate in their activities, but they do have activities for their residents there.

August 31, 2015

By Frank44

My aunt is at Signature HealthCare of Palm Beach. The people are very responsive and very caring. They do a good job given a difficult situation. The food seems to be very good, and she is enjoying the food there.

July 08, 2014

By Frederick3

My father was sent from the hospital to Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach for rehabilitation, for physical therapy, and they accepted him as a resident there. The place is very clean, and the staff is very helpful. Everything is fine. He has a semi-private room, a little small, but it is adequate. They have daily activities that they post on the board. They have Bingo, Hawaiian day; they have all sorts of stuff. They keep them busy all day.

June 17, 2014

Before my mother-in-law passed away, she stayed at Signature Healthcare. She was in there for quite a while. The place was clean. The food was OK. They actually had good activities during the day. There were no issues with that. The caregivers and the nurses during the day were fine. It was the night shift that was very neglectful of her. My mother-in-law would try to get up to go to the bathroom, but she fell, and one of their night workers came in and basically told her it was her own fault and left her there in her own waste. It was horrible. They could improve by having new night shift people and having a better knowledge of what's going on in their own facility at night. We would not put any other elderly parents in that facility.

Services and Amenities of Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach

Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach is a senior living provider in Lake Worth, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare Of Palm Beach