Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center

Reviews of Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center

November 19, 2017

By Bring it

My mother was here for less than 2 weeks. In the time I was there with her, one of the activity directors came and talked with us with an open beer bottle in her hand. This same woman attempted to over ride what I was calling in my mothers best interest. The treatment of my mothers roommate was reported to her case manager who is not part of the facility. Yelling at her and leaving her food in front of her when someone is supposed to assist her in eating is just cruel. I helped a man in his wheelchair with his blanket as staff sat at the desk playing on their phones. No thank you Arbor Trail.

January 09, 2017

By Ken683754

My mother is in Arbor Trail. It seems like a clean facility, and the people are very nice. The staff is pretty helpful, knowledgeable, and always there to help. The rehab people are really helpful, too. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I think you can get snacks. They have activities going on, like bingo, crafts, and church services. They have transportation to take her to doctors' appointments. The place is pretty nice. They have a salon and exercise equipment.

May 11, 2013

By Elsie1

My husband was at Arbor Trail Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center and it was an excellent place. The occupational, physical and speech therapies were beyond excellent. The staff were helpful, courteous and respectful. The rooms were odorless and spotless. There were different activities everyday although he did not participate in any. I had no complaints and I would recommend this place to others.

February 28, 2013

By Donita1

We had to put my mother in Arbor Trail because it had gotten to the point where we couldn't handle her anymore. She had quite a bit of memory loss, so she needed more care than we could give her. She really likes it there. In fact, she calls it "home" now. The facility is clean, they have socials, and there's a patio where she goes out and sit. They're giving her excellent care and she's very comfortable. If we have any questions they don't have any problems answering them. She's very well taken care of and she seems to be very happy there.

Services and Amenities of Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center

Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Inverness, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Trail Rehab And Skilled Nursing Center