Regency Elderly Care

Reviews of Regency Elderly Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Elderly Care

February 14, 2014

By josephcschick

Our Doctor recommended the Regency "when the time was right" for my wife to move to assisted living as she had memory loss and dementia. Our doctor proved to be righ, as my wife received the kind of care only a close family member would provide. With only 14 residents, Administrator Beni and her staff became my wife's family and made her as comfortable as if she were still home . Beni is more than an administrator, she treats all as if they were her family, serving as a role model for her employees, who follow her lead. My wife felt loved from day one, and that love continued until she passed on. On reflextion, I know with certainty that our doctor had given us excellent advice and that my wife would certainly agree that her quality of life could not have been better managed than at the Regency. The Regency's knowledge and compassion were beyond comparison. I would highly recommend The Rengency for a loved one needing assisted living.

November 11, 2011

By DiamondJim

My mother came into Regency 2years ago as a retired housewife/realestate agent with alzheimer's disease. Their service was expert, personable, professional, and so much valued. I highly recommend this facility for their " down home care."Especially, Beni, Paul, Glenda, Julius, Noemi, and all the staff there... thank you. Jim B.

Services and Amenities of Regency Elderly Care

About Regency Elderly Care

Regency Elderly Care is a senior living provider in Edgewater, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Regency Elderly Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Elderly Care