Abbey Delray Delray Beach, FL

Assisted Living Reviews for Abbey Delray

Independent Living Reviews for Abbey Delray

October 28, 2015

By Caring Visitor1

One of my best friends is in Abbey Delray. It is very pretty and very nicely done, quiet, and everyone seems happy there. They serve a breakfast buffet that you have to come down to, then, they give you either lunch or dinner as part of their service. They give you coupons for the month, and I guess you have to give them one of the coupons in order to have whatever you want to eat. If you don’t use them all, I think you can use them for when somebody comes in for dinner or lunch, and you can use that instead of paying for them, which is a nice idea. My girlfriend’s apartment is beautiful. She took a two-bedroom, two-bath, and they will change it for you to your liking. They changed one of the bedrooms, the living room, and dining area into one room for her, so she has a lot of comfortable space. She loves it and is very happy there. You are allowed to have animals, and it is very nice because she has a dog. It is a lovely place.

October 22, 2014

We moved to Abbey Delray and the staff is very nice. Our room has two bedrooms and a kitchen. It's a little small in the living room and kitchen area. Their food is very good and the facility is very well kept.

October 15, 2014

We are scheduled to move into Abbey Delray. It is a Lifecare facility, and we're going in as independent. They have assisted, skilled nursing, and Alzheimer's facilities. What impressed us the most with Abbey Delray? The price was right. The rooms were the right size. The area looked nice, and we are familiar with it because we live close by. Starting in November, they are going to add restaurants and they are going to change some of the grounds or add buildings. The staff seemed wonderful. Everybody I talked to there was very easy to talk to. The people there, they weren't snooty or anything, and they all praised the people that work there. They all were very, very happy with them.

June 30, 2014

By David1191

I think Abbey Delray is the nicest one by far. The facility is well kept, and it’s very clean. My mom’s room is big and nice. The dining area is very nice, too. My understanding is you serve yourself, but its all healthy food. The staff are very nice and give excellent help. Their activities are excellent as well.

May 30, 2014

By Jean49

Abbey Delray has independent living. It was very good. We were pleased with it. The environment was very nice. The staff was very informative and very caring; it sounded like to me. The rooms were very nice.

January 11, 2014

By Sea Angel

I like Abbey Delray the best. There are darling little villas right along the waterways. I could have a kayak and I could go kayaking right there behind my property. Then across from the water ways are regular condominiums. They can give a tree if the view from the stream bothers you. I can put an electric wire around the backyard so I can have my dog ran out of the door or not worry that an alligator will eat my dog. They are throwing in a free golf cart so you could go back and forth to the main building. But I’m not sure if they are still offering that until now. The chef came out of the kitchen to greet and meet us. The place is well decorated, like the crown moldings. The cabinets and refrigerators have fancy stones too. They also have a cleaning service.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Abbey Delray

Services and Amenities of Abbey Delray

About Abbey Delray

Abbey Delray is a senior living provider in Delray Beach, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Abbey Delray for more details on services and rates.

Map of Abbey Delray