Willow Bay Senior Resort

Reviews of Willow Bay Senior Resort

Assisted Living Reviews for Willow Bay Senior Resort

July 12, 2013

By caring9885

My mom is in Willow Bay Senior Resort. This is a good facility. It is very clean and big. Their food is good. My mother has Alzheimer's and there are a lot of people like her there. The nurses and helpers are good. They take care of her medication. They also have a doctor there but I prefer to take her to her own doctor so she doesn't feel that everything is changing. They have a lot of activities but my mom doesn't involve herself so much because she is Spanish-speaking and most of them are not, she understands English though. I couldn't put her in a facility where there are more Spanish-speaking people because I have to go maybe to Miami to do that and that is far from me. What I like about this facility is that I can go there anytime, I don't have to call or anything. Actually I go there every single day to check on her. I'm practically happy with everything about this facility.

October 03, 2012

By Betty Boo

I have been at this facility many of times visiting my family over the last three years, but cannot say the improvements that I see now. My family is provided genuine care and the staff is there to assist with any and all the concerns. Warm and friendly atmosphere. I can recommend this place to anyone now.

July 13, 2012

By Pete2

Best of the bunch I dealt with, but still pretty dismal. Initially officious and overbearing staff led to more than a few altercations. Some fo the staff were very accomodating on occaision. I expect that is luck of the draw on any particular day. Minor issues with stuff disappearing from the room. Particularly vexxing arbitrary "rules" that would popup inexplicably. They did handle the rent and deposits etc very efficiently and honestly which was a refreshing change. Die in your own bed if you can.

About Willow Bay Senior Resort

Willow Bay Senior Resort is a senior living provider in Deerfield Beach, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Willow Bay Senior Resort for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Bay Senior Resort