The Gardens at Hidden Hammock
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of The Gardens at Hidden Hammock
Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens at Hidden Hammock
September 14, 2017
Costs for The Gardens at Hidden Hammock
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of The Gardens at Hidden Hammock
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL10352
About The Gardens at Hidden Hammock
There are two care takers at each facility 24 hours a day caring for 6 clients. Menus are prepared by our licensed dietitian and the staff cooks the daily meals. Just like at home, special requests are prepared quite often. Every room comes completely furnished and includes cable tv. Our guests our encouraged to bring pictures and nick knacks to make their room more fun and familiar.
Medicare doctors visit regularly as well as local pastors and rabbis. We have a local beautician stop by as needed to do hair and nails. Transportation can be arranged by our experienced staff. We go the extra mile, Not only do we care for the very alert client, but also for those with dementia, incontinence and diabetes.
Give us a call today. We will be glad to give you a tour and visit with our guests.
The Gardens Offers:
- 24 Hour care by experienced staff
- Operated by a Registered Nurse
- Registered and licensed by the State Of Florida
- Assistance with: self administered medication, meals and showers
- Home environment with home cooking and snacks
- Laundry service provided by our staff
- Activities provided
- Meals prepared by licensed Dietician
- Visiting Doctors, Physical Therapists and hairdressers
- Cable TV
Guests laundry is done for them daily by our staff.
What Makes Us Special
Our mission is to constantly exceed our patient’s expectations while providing excellent care and service in a comfortable atmosphere. To maintain an open door policy to families any time day or night. To never forgetting the patients are always first.