The Landmark Clearwater, FL

3260 North McMullen Booth Rd., Clearwater, FL 33761
The Landmark (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 23 days

New Savings! Newly renovated suites offer the very best in amenities and our services meet the highest industry standards for care and excellence. These new renovations and upgrades come at the perfect time when finding quality care is harder than ever.

Reviews of The Landmark

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landmark

September 23, 2014

It is a four floor building and very excellent place. They have an area for the seniors that smoke, and there is a very accessible shopping center right next to the building. They have lots of activities for the seniors and the staff is very nice and friendly.

May 27, 2014

By  LovelyLady0000052

I didn’t like it. It was too small. They play bingo, which is not my cup of tea. However, they're very friendly, and they tried to explain things to me.

February 12, 2013

By Marian2

My dad was in this facility for the final eight months of his life. He was in the Alzheimers unit. My mom visited him daily ( I live 1200 miles away). The coordinator of his unit was the most amazing young woman. She helped my mother navigate the system and was caring and compassionate throughout my dads stay. Many of the staff attended my dads funeral. Their love and compassion was evident all the time and that gave us peace of mind.

Memory Care Reviews for The Landmark

Questions about The Landmark

What transportation services does The Landmark offer to assisted living residents?

We have a bus driver that takes our residents to and from doctors appointments, lunches, dinners, community outings and personal errands.

Costs for The Landmark

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: AL9227

About The Landmark

At The Landmark you will experience exceptional boutique living in a convenient location. We are located directly across from Countryside Hospital, near Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, and Safety Harbor. We offer delicious gourmet food, have weekly happy hour with live entertainment, activities, games, and exercise classes. We have many activities both on and off site. Fantastic shopping and restaurants are close by. We offer 4 different size studio suites. All units have a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, a large bay window, and different flooring options. Services include in-room basic cable and wifi, weekly cleaning, weekly laundry for linens, daily trash removal and bedmaking, transportation and all meals.

• Hair Salon
  • Computer Room and Classes
  • Fitness Room and Exercise Classes
  • Library
  • Resident and Guest Parking

At The Landmark you will experience exceptional boutique living. We foster a sense of independence while ensuring a loving homelike environment. We believe in engaging the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.

Map of The Landmark