Brooksville Healthcare Center Brooksville, FL

Reviews of Brooksville Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Brooksville Healthcare Center

October 04, 2016

By David068402

Brooksville Health and rehab is very clean. The worker is very attentive and seemed to take care of the people really nice. I like the staff. They have hospital bed, TVs, and a lot of activities on the board every day. They allow for somebody to have a pet like a dog, some people will bring a dog in the facility. I think it’s cool.

September 01, 2016

By Jackie632440

My father is now in Brooksville Healthcare Center. This place is great. I like it the best. I like the setting; it's really clean and no smell. The staff is very good. The administration has taken care of everything. It was a smooth transition. Even if it is an older facility, it is very nice looking and the accommodations are good. The eating accommodation is nice, like a little restaurant. It is really cute the way they have it set-up. I just like the whole atmosphere much better.

July 07, 2016

By Tomith

I had my wife at Brooksville Healthcare Center for three years. They were extremely good and they treated her very well. The staff is extremely competent and good. The food was good and they made changes when it was necessary for her diet.

November 20, 2014

My mother is very happy at Brooksville Healthcare Center. She likes the personal service, and they seemed to know them very well. She is happy -- that was the biggest thing -- and gaining weight. They are very personal there, answered all my questions, and they were very upfront what they could and couldn’t do. They are on renovation, so they are updating everything. The workers section they actively working to renovate is and gated. The food is not boring; everything was a la carte. They asked the residents what they would like, and they walk into the dining room. If they don’t like to go down, they can eat in their rooms, and they also have an alternative dining room. In terms of communication they call within an hour because she fall and then they would usually call me with an update of how things throughout the day. They know her by name, and it’s really nice.

Services and Amenities of Brooksville Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brooksville Healthcare Center

Brooksville Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Brooksville, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brooksville Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brooksville Healthcare Center