Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

October 21, 2015

By Please avoid!!

While we found one or two staff members who were attentive and cared for our Dad while he was there, overall the experience was a nightmare! They did not answer call lights, some of the staff were close to verbally abusive at times. Our dad was injured several times due to the staffs inability to transfer him from the bed to the wheelchair or chair without incident. (not just bumps or scratches-significant injury) If the family had not been there to hunt down staff members when something was wrong, we are not sure any care would have been given. Even the doctors suggested we transfer out of there if we had the chance. The Rehab staff did a fair job when they did work with dad, but they very quickly decided he was not making fast enough progress and stopped the therapy. And btw, the FIRST day we had dad in his new rehab facility- they had him up on the side of the bed and transferring to a chair with help- and with therapy was able to walk with a walker--something this rehab department said would never happen and he was unable to do ever again. They were willing to just let him lay in his bed 24/7. Please find a different facility for your family member!! If I could have chosen zero stars I would have!

April 15, 2015

By DebFan

Other

This place is horrible Call lights not answered. My mom was told she had to have a diaper on in case they didnt make it back to answer the light. Asking Nurses questions they act like you are bothing them. My was very sick and the nurse said we had to wait on Dr. approval when My mom was obviously in distress . I called 911 from her room, the nurse was to busy filling out paperwork to talk to EMS. She was sent to closest hospital because of her breathing . She was very critical . Super low blood pressure and heart rate. How did these nurses or Dr's not know how sick she was? She almost died. She was only their for physical therapy. Beware please when placing a loved here , these are human beings who deserve to be treated with respect and their needs met in a timely manner.

October 24, 2014

By Sharon94273250

Mom is now at Central Park Healthcare and Rehab. The facility is very nice and very comfortable. The rooms were nice, and they try to pair the residents who work well with who. When she was in the rehab section of it, she had bonded with the nursing and the staff. They offer different kinds of activities. The staff is very maintained, polite, courteous, and good to my mother. They are also very on top of the needs for the patients. I haven’t seen any mistreatment, and we are happy with them.

August 15, 2011

By bjkth1956

As I do not have a huge amount of experience with nursing homes or long-term care facilities I would say Central Park is a mediocre to good facility. I have had some problems with the physical therapy staff, some problems with the dietary procedures (my mother has adult failure to thrive), and some problems with some attitudes of the staff (not treating these residents with respect when they , the cna, is really busy, or not treating the residents like people but like a 'job'.

Services and Amenities of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

About Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Brandon, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Central Park Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center