Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach

May 22, 2017

By jamiegadino

Horrible health care. My grandmother was in this facility from suffering a stroke. Never saw a doctor the 10 days she was there. The nurses wouldn't respond to being called, a nurse named richard in Medbridge was rude hostile and unprofessional. I could not believe patients waiting hours to go to the bathroom or be changed. Lunch and dinner sitting the hallways for an hour not being served. The worst place!!!!
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We would like to talk with you about your concerns. Please contact our Care Line or email us.

April 10, 2017

By Sunnyred

I was a patient there for a NUMBER of weeks. Overall, I was quite pleased......particularly once I was able to be independent as far as getting myself into my wheelchair and going to the bathroom. Prior to that, it wasn't pretty. I'd press the light and wait and wait...VERY frustrating when you REALLY NEED to use the restroom! Some of the aides are caring and efficient, but I believe that many are overworked and under paid, and, it SHOWS. It's a difficult job......and, let's face it, some of the patients are horrific in their treatment of these people. However, there are several aides that truly should NOT be there.......Lazy, poor poor attitude, and don't possess what it "Takes" to work with older dependent vulnerable patients. When totally bedridden, it's rough being dependent on someone who simply doesn't CARE. I also experienced NO pain meds for the first day after being transferred from the hospital. After hearing from many other pts. while I was there, and reading other reviews,...it definitely is a common thread, and one that really NEEDS to be rectified. The disorganization simply doesn't need to be, and is terribly upsetting when you're in terrible pain. Now...on the other hand, I found the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy people to be exceptional!!!!! In my case, this was extremely important due to my injury. They all went out of their way to be kind, helpful, sensitive to me as an individual, while being very professional. It was difficult to say goodbye to a number of these lovely caring people when I was discharged. I would also be remiss in not including the VERY positive experience my children experienced with the Admissions lady, Gracie. My children are all out of town, and my insurance had given me a very limited choice of rehabs to be sent to. I will say......compared to my other choices, all in all, ManorCare of Boynton was a wonderful experience!!!

Thank you for sharing! We are proud to have cared for you and help you get back home.

March 12, 2017

By Family Care Member

EXTREMELY disappointing experience!!! My mother was a patient at the the ManorCare of Boyton Beach for three weeks of rehabilitation and I would NOT recommend this facility. Despite numerous efforts to page the doctor on call while my mother was in their care, my phone calls were not returned. In addition, when I finally scheduled a firm time to discuss her care with the "team" assigned to her treatment, the physical therapist and medical / nursing staff did not attend the call. If you are looking for a caring environment for your loved one or family member, this is NOT the place.

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with your mother's care at our center. Although we cannot discuss any specific issues on this site due to patient privacy, we would like to talk with you about your concerns. Please contact our Care Line.

November 19, 2015

By sjb2015

So - I saw other reviews and was a bit nervous bc there were complaints about how they handled meds. I will quickly add my voice to these. My mom went here after a couple of days in the hospital to get a bit of rehab before going back home. She has Parkinson's Disease and did not receive any of her meds for 15 HOURS - and couldn't get anyone to do anything. Some excuse that being brought in on a Sunday and Pharmacy problems. Totally unacceptable for someone with Parkinson's disease....They never got the meds right and she felt so awful - she left and went home so she could feel better with help at home. Really bad experience all around.

June 15, 2015

By Not Impressed!

My mother spent a short stay in this facility. I was happy that they received her. However, she did not receive her correct medicine. She got bed soars in one week. The food was horrible. They could not provide a diabetic diet. She was over treated with IV antibiotics for a urinary tract infection that she never had. She never left her room for Physical therapy. When she complained about belly pain and only wanted an anti acid they wanted to do an ultrasound and x-ray first.

January 07, 2015

By Oneida

Manor NOCare... After experiencing the care my dad (who is a very patient & nice guy) was subjected to, I wouldn't let my dog stay here. Horrible food, at least a half hour wait for assistance (they tell u to go in ur pants), mismanagement of meds, most employees have poor attitudes towards patients & visitors, your personal items disappear and medical staff not trained to identify critical changes in a patient. PROS: Clean room and good therapists. Advice: There are numerous and very good Rehabs out there, do your research!

July 27, 2011

By old dog

I was there twice...a month at a time. After hip surgeries. There were several patients who were there for years. They had been in a few skilled nursing homes before and were quick to say, "This is the best of the worst." Phil

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach

Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach is a senior living provider in Boynton Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services Boynton Beach