State Street Assisted Living

Reviews of State Street Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for State Street Assisted Living

November 30, 2015

By Joseph47

State Street was very nice. My mother was just there for respite care while we had to go away, so it was only for five days. The people who worked there were very nice, and it has worked out well. They took a lot of time with her and made sure that she got her meals and everything. It was a little different in that most of the people who were there have been there for a long time, so she was kind of an outsider in that regard, but the staff was very good.

September 07, 2015

I visited State Street. It was nice, but it was farther away. I want my loved one to be as close as possible. The rooms were very nice. I like their rooms.

July 28, 2015

I had an excellent visit at State Street. It was a place I would not mind living myself if that's a possibility. Unfortunately, I was looking for my sister, and she was not ready to admit that she needed help yet. As far as being satisfied with the place itself, I was very satisfied. The staff that assisted me was excellent. The rooms were small. My sister would be able to afford a studio, and it was adequate. I did not see any particular activities going on, but they showed us the room where she could watch TV. I saw people sitting around the porch, and some were in the other room having conversation. I liked that it was clean, and there were a lot of different rooms that she could go out and socialize in. The staff was really friendly. The people that were clients seemed to be happy people.

March 27, 2014

By Manoel1

State Street was the first one that we visited, and what I recall that I liked about it was that when we first went in, there was someone at the registration desk to greet us. It seemed like they had a good system. The staff that we interacted with seemed very professional. It seemed that their furnishings were new. They had more common areas like eating areas and activity areas, where people could gather. They had different sizes of apartments, which were nice and light, but not as big as the other ones in the other facility.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Upon touring this very lovely facility last month, I could not help but notice that I am quite enjoying myself. The first thing that I would like to point out is that the staff was very friendly. I felt that they all had a genuine care and interest in each of the residents. The staff also seemed to be very knowledgeable in their profession. I liked the facility very much. everything is easily accessible and as well as well kept, and clean. There is assistance with daily activities as well as weekly trips for shopping. I recommend this place to anyone considering assistance living, and am strongly considering it myself.

Memory Care Reviews for State Street Assisted Living

Costs for State Street Assisted Living

Photos of State Street Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of State Street Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About State Street Assisted Living

State Street Assisted Living and Memory Care deliver on its promise to provide the finest senior living and memory care with a focus on hospitality and warmth. Driven by compassion, integrity, and respect we have developed innovative and holistic health programs, recreational activities and outings, and a full complement of services to enhance the lives of our residents.

We are proud to be called home by every resident, and we are honored to be regarded as one of the region’s premier senior living residences in Delaware. With a staff of highly experienced, knowledgeable, and caring professionals, State Street provides high-quality assisted living for seniors. Everyone at State Street is devoted to making certain that residents are always treated with respect and dignity, receiving the personal attention they deserve. Whether it’s help with the challenges of daily living or simply lending a listening ear as a resident recounts a beloved story, the staff at State Street is raising the bar for excellence in assisted senior living. We ensure that each one of our residents enjoys an independent lifestyle, and we give families the peace of mid that comes from knowing that their loved ones are well cared for.

Life at State Street Assisted Living is something special— where assisted living focuses on the individual resident. And where care healthcare, wellness care, and caring are all delivered seamlessly. By looking at each individual resident’s specific needs and creating customized plan, families have comfort in knowing that virtually any need will be managed.

Driven by assisted living, excellence we ensure that each one of our residents enjoys an independent lifestyle, supported by trained staff and healthcare service providers. Our personal care staff provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including, dressing, bathing, evening care, and escorts to meals and activities. We also provide other specific support on request. Our goal is to provide as much—or as little—assistance as needed, always treating our residents with dignity and respect.

Amenities & Services

There is more to assisted living at State Street Assisted Living than just the gourmet dining experience and extensive activity program and outings. We desire to exceed resident expectations at every turn by offering the services and amenities desired and requested. Other amenities and services are listed below:

• Weekly housekeeping
  • Concierge services
  • Library

Leading the Way in Alzheimer’s Care

The Comforts of Home with Rose Lane Alzheimer’s Care

The decision to move a loved one to an assisted living community is never easy, especially when he or she suffers from memory loss. For loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other types of cognitive impairments, care and comfort must go hand in hand with stimulation and safety. That is why the Rose Lane Neighborhood offers specialized programming and care options designed specifically for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of cognitive impairment. Our staff has the training and support derived from our long experience and deep expertise in caring for residents with memory loss.

Life at Rose Lane, residents, and their families find a supportive, home-like atmosphere where physical and emotional needs are recognized and met. We have worked intensely to create a structured environment with enhanced safety for residents in Rose Lane. From accommodating dietary requirements to creating specialized programming, to monitoring medications and helping with personal hygiene, care is provided in a way that allows residents to maintain their independence and dignity.

Thank you for your interest at State Street Assisted Living and Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of State Street Assisted Living