St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care

6448 MAIN STREET, Trumbull, CT 06611
St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center

January 20, 2012

By dp2008

Last year my grandfather began living here. There is a nice dining room that serves decent food. Its relatively inexpensive if a family member wants to pay to eat dinner there. The staff has always been extremely polite and caring. They take all of the necessary health and safety precautions. I believe they are required to wash their hands between patients room. This greatly reduces the chances of spreading germs from one patient to another.There are grab bars everywhere in his room. The shower has a bench so that my grandfather can still shower independently. There are also lots of activities offered at St. Joseph's manor. My Grandfather regularly plays cards, and bingo. I know some of the ladies have a knitting/sewing club. There are occasional opportunities for bus trips and shopping trips. The facility does a wonderful job allowing the residents to remain as independent as possible, while keeping them safe and feeling valued.

Services and Amenities of St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center

St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Trumbull, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care. Contact St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Joseph's Manor Care and Rehabilitation Center