Mulberry Gardens of Southington

Reviews of Mulberry Gardens of Southington

Assisted Living Reviews for Mulberry Gardens of Southington

August 09, 2013

By Kathy42

A friend recommended Mulberry Gardens of Southington for my mom. It has a warm feeling when you go there. My mom is in a semi-private room. It is big and very clean. They take good care of it for her. I like that they have lots of aides. Every time I go there, I see them talking to the residents. They give good care. Although it is not a nursing facility, they have nurses and when mom gets ill, they bring her to the hospital. It is good that they keep an eye on her. My mom is comfortable living there. I also like that they take the residents in excursions and they even include the ones in the memory care. It is a great facility and I recommend them to others.

June 22, 2012

By CloutierUSMC

Mulberry Gardens has been a great place to volunteer at for both my wife and myself. My wife volunteered there for about 6 months and developed a few relationships with not only the residents, but also the staff. The staff was always friendly and she never had a complaint about them. As for myself, I remember volunteering before 2000 as a Cub Scout and it was a memorable experience. The last time I visited, the facility's quality hadn't seem to go anywhere but up. Of course being a kid, I wouldn't pay attention much to the inside, however, driving my Mulberry Gardens almost everyday, I would notice the landscaping. The landscaping was always beautiful. The staff was always friendly and respectful. Never once did my wife or myself feel unwelcome there. As for negative comments, I can't think of any. None at all, I haven't experienced a situation there that was less than amiable. The inside was very well kept as was the outside. The staff upheld good order and discipline within the facility so there was hardly ever any negative incidents, that we observed.I give Mulberry Gardens a 5-star rating because they deserve it. I left there with nothing but positive memories and high respect for the staff and management.

May 02, 2012

By grandma's stay

I remember thinking that the outside was well kept with flowers and benches. The security was very low key. We signed in and where told where grandma was. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There was a sitting area when you first walked in. Before you got to the rooms there was a cafeteria. It was small, but clean. You walked down several halls, each room was well marked with the residence name. Each room was small but had a mini fridge, microwave, and tv. The bath rooms where very nice and easy for grandma to get around. She enjoyed her stay there. They had activities for the residence. I believe we attended a party there that was a lot of fun. We where asked to join in, but declined. They where always very knowledgeable about my grandmother's health. They would keep us informed. Everything was kept very clean and presentable. Overall it was a very nice facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Mulberry Gardens of Southington

Photos of Mulberry Gardens of Southington

Services and Amenities of Mulberry Gardens of Southington

About Mulberry Gardens of Southington

Our not for profit community offers supportive living environments as well as specialized care for those with early memory loss. Our goal is to provide all residents with the very best quality of life "“ a comfortable and dignified lifestyle that supports the desire for independence and personal freedom, enhances well-being and preserves the connection to family, friends and community. Connecticut (CT ) Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Center

The lifestyle you enjoy, and the peace of mind you deserve, are waiting for you at Mulberry Gardens...
Life at Mulberry Gardens means all the comforts of home with the security of knowing a helping hand is available.

Whether it's assistance with personal care or simply getting around town, Mulberry Gardens is an assisted living community designed to meet your individual needs. Mulberry Gardens offers a full complement of services from dining, to housekeeping, to scheduled transportation and more. Here, you may be as private as you wish. Or, open your door to companionship and a rich, varied schedule of social, cultural and recreational opportunities. Our goal is to provide the comforts of home and the services that are necessary in a warm, friendly environment, so residents can live their lives to the fullest.

Map of Mulberry Gardens of Southington