Apple Rehab Farmington Valley

Reviews of Apple Rehab Farmington Valley

Nursing Home Reviews for Apple Rehab Farmington Valley

January 28, 2016

By AJ4

Apple Rehab was nice and clean, but it was more expensive. They had a care program that was much more than my mother needed. Also, its surroundings were more suburban and not rural. The staff was very professional, though.

March 30, 2013

By NJP

My mother has been there for 4 days and the service is not good, my mother had to walk to the nurses station to get her own soda, the food is luke warm at best, the other night while sitting with my mother we killed four bugs. they dont bath the residents every day. try and find a aide to help, go to the lobby or around the back they are hanging out. i would not reccamend this place to anyone

Services and Amenities of Apple Rehab Farmington Valley

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Apple Rehab Farmington Valley

Apple Rehab Farmington Valley is a senior living provider in Plainville, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Apple Rehab Farmington Valley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Apple Rehab Farmington Valley