Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

May 24, 2012

By Sad in Niantic

We couldn't wait to leave. Bad: Facility understaffed, overworked. Took 20-55 min before answering call bell. That is so wrong!!! Shame on you managment, you can do better than that. Managment stated we should have brought it up to them. We mentioned to nurses and still didn't matter. Rooms were dirty dingy and smelled like Pee. We found Pee in dads drawer. Humid rooms Good: Workers mostly all nice, they apologized but looked too busy and stressed, Rehab center is good, Food is decent. Lady named Pat is (holy Moly a miserable person) Only good if you don't care about your family members.

February 23, 2012

By Mr.Medical

I had my knee fused following a motorcycle accident. I was a resident at Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center for duration of four month. During this time I received medical treatments, and physical therapy at this location. I was able to be in constant contact with my family and friends with the availability of the internet and the personal telephone. I was not impressed with the meals offered here but certainly have had worse during my days in college at the cafeteria. I was the youngest resident and received much attention from the older inhabitants of Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center. The staff was relatively responsive although I did not have any dire situations that required immediate assistance. The amenities are slim and I did not use them due to the nature of my visit and also my lack of interest in movement. I would give them a four out of five rating.

Services and Amenities of Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center

Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Niantic, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bride Brook Health and Rehabilitation Center