Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

August 18, 2017

By Tirtza C.

From the moment the facility liaison met us in the hospital we knew we were going to be in the best hands possible during our difficult time. From admission we were greeted by social work, administrator, customer service representative, and the nurse. my experience was the best I've ever had compared to the other homes I've been in. Thank you Advanced for everything!!!

August 13, 2017

By pearl222

When it comes to care and personel customer service, This facility had held to its level of care and service for our family member, From Being at Yale hospital with mom and searching for a Rehabilitation Center, The staff and medical team made it easy for us to pick the right place for mom, Offering elite care with dedicated staff and physical therapy we were glad we chose advanced center for nursing and rehabilitation, The facility is up to date and the doctors and nurses treated my mom so well, Within a short time mom was back on her feet setting herself back home, Thank you to the staff at advanced

August 10, 2017

By Mark Solam

The Facility is Newly updated, they did a great job with the new renovations, its very close to Yale Hospital. The medical staff here is very attentive to the residents, overall great care and very personalized service

April 19, 2015

By Marvin13

My wife is in Jewish Home for Parkinson's disease, and she has been in there for 17 years. I visit her once a week, and she is gradually deteriorating over the years to the point now where she is paralyzed and cannot talk, and I find the place to be very good in terms of the care they give her. The doctors that take care of her and the nurses are friendly and competent. And when I go there, it is clean, they feed her properly, and she is taken care of as well as I think she should be. I have had a little sandwich or something, but I don't eat there. It is not a fancy dining room; it is just a little cafeteria. My wife has a private room with a bed and a bathroom, and the room is adequate. They have a nice outdoor area, and when patients are able to walk, they can go there. They have a meeting where the patients are able to talk to each other. It is a full-scale nursing home at all levels. My wife has been there for a long time, and as far as I am concerned, she has adequate care. I would recommend it. They have good security. It is not in a great neighborhood, but I never heard of any problems. They have a secure parking area where my car is safe. I don't have any problems with security.

Services and Amenities of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

About Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

The Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to upholding a higher standard in care.

We are proud to provide warm, compassionate short-term rehabilitation and nursing care to members of the New Haven community and surrounding areas.

Under new ownership, we have created a rehabilitation environment designed to enable patients to enjoy a comfortable first class experience while receiving the highest level of care. We are centrally located between Yale New Haven Hospital, York Street and Saint Raphael Campus.

Our team is committed to remaining at the forefront of best practices. By embracing change, renovating our community and expanding our rehabilitation programs, we strive to serve you better.

Map of Advanced Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation