One MacDonough Place

One MacDonough Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of One MacDonough Place

Assisted Living Reviews for One MacDonough Place

March 21, 2014

One Macdonough Place is right near the hospital. It's in a great location. Wonderful independence, yet you're safe, and you will have no worries for the family. It's very clean and neat. Wonderful people; very, very caring. The price for their quality of care is actually fair. I used to be a nurse, so I think this place really shines. It's one of the best places. I think I might go there.

October 24, 2012

By celtspride84

While my experience there as a guest was limited, I did find the the amenities and the staff to be excellent. There appeared to be regular nightly activities for the guests to participate in, interesting meals (not just your typical, bland cafeteria food). Additionally, the guests I interacted with all seemed very pleasant and satisfied with their living conditions and their stay there. The staff were very friendly to me and my grandmother and did seem to have a general concern for her comfort and well-being. There is a nice outdoor area to walk around in and enjoy the summer months. My only complaint is that for folks who may be somewhat reclusive, the staff did not appear to encourage them as much as I'd like to participate in their activities. Eventually, my grandmother required more intensive care in a nursing home, but we left satisfied with our experience at One MacDonough Place. I would recommend it to anyone in a similar situation

About One MacDonough Place

One MacDonough Place is a senior living provider in Middletown, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact One MacDonough Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of One MacDonough Place