The Granville Assisted Living Center

Reviews of The Granville Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for The Granville Assisted Living Center

February 05, 2017

By Avidgolfer

My father has been a resident at the Granville for 3 years and it has been an absolutely wonderful place for him to live. He was in a couple of other facilities that were below par before we found the Granville. From the moment we walked in, we felt that this was home. Sara, the executive director helped us with the transition paperwork and made it totally painless. The employees really make you feel like they are part of the extended family. Joe, Donna, Alicia, are just a few of the great "family" members that always have a friendly smile. I could go on and on about all of the wonderful things about the Granville. Since dad moved in I have had to move about 60 miles away and I would love to have him closer, but I haven't found any other facility that can match the Granville. For me, the drive is more than worth it to have him live here. The Granville is always clean, the employees are warm and friendly, activities are available, the meals nutritious, meds are accurate and the apartments wonderful. Since dad has lived here they have spent money on capital improvements to keep the facility in top shape and comfortable for their residence. I would and have highly recommended the Granville to anyone that is needing a place to LIVE and add to their extended "family"!

January 31, 2017

By Jeanne Clements

My sister has the good fortune to be able to reside in the Granville. She required assisted living on short notice and luckily there was a handicap room opening up when she needed it. I cannot say enough about the incredible staff, cleanliness, well prepared food with multiple choices, etc. My sister is treated with respect and offered additional help when staff notices her struggling. They offer a variety of entertainment and crafts, bowling, bingo etc. The holidays are exceptionally planned to include friends and family in all the events. Most of all they made the transition from independent living to assisted living easy for my sister. In no time at all she was saying this felt like home and a safe and caring place to be. My family and I feel very grateful and blessed by these wonderful people.

November 24, 2016

By Gigi's Grand-Daughter

We had my grandmother in The Granville for two years. The rooms are generous and very nice, the common areas are clean and well kept, and the staff is incredibly friendly and most have been there for many years. The owners are regularly at the building and know most of the residents by name. I often saw them sitting down with the residents and spending quality time with them. The owners even come to say grace at all of the holiday dinners! With The Granville we felt that it was a friendly and very home-like atmosphere that we were comfortable having our grandmother in and we enjoyed the family feel. Should you find yourself in need of an assisted living situation, this is a very nice, quality place and should be strongly considered..

April 13, 2016

By Satisfied Daughter-in-Law

Our experience at The Granville Assisted Living Center was good. We went for a meal, and it was very nice. They happened to be having a residents meeting in the cafeteria, which we sat in on. We saw staff moving around and helping people, so I thought they were fine.

February 15, 2016

By j3f

The facility is clean and most staff are friendly, but they won't hesitate to evict residents for not strictly following all the rules, especially requiring residents to come down for 2 meals/day minimum. They will provide no written warning that the resident is at risk for being evicted and they will not, despite what they may initially say, work with the family to resolve the issue before it's too late. And once they send the eviction notice, they will not even work with you to find a new place, but still pester you to get the resident out. They also don't do much to work with new residents and families to make sure they have what they need. I would not recommend this place to anyone, at least not until they replace the executive director.

Services and Amenities of The Granville Assisted Living Center

• Diabetic

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: No

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About The Granville Assisted Living Center

The Granville Assisted Living Center is a senior living provider in Lakewood, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Granville Assisted Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Granville Assisted Living Center