Life Care Center of Evergreen

Reviews of Life Care Center of Evergreen

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Evergreen

August 21, 2012

By Canewto

I have always had great experiences when visiting the Life Care Center. By working with our church they help elders that are Catholic still receive communion. When I have been there everyone seems happy and comforted. The employees are happy, comforting and informative. It is not one of the nicer facilities I have seen which is disappointing. I think that there must not be money going into the upkeep of it. It is good that those living there seem to be happy though. They always seem to have activities to keep them occupied and they make visiting very easy. It is in a beautiful location, Evergreen is gorgeous but it is secluded which is what makes it less accessible. It is a great place for someone who has family in the area or enjoys the great outdoors. The winters in this location is tough too, lots of snow! But for me that is not a bad thing. Overall its a nice place.

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Evergreen

July 29, 2011

By Eanswythe

Even though I do not care for nursing facilities, this one is exceptional with their rehabilitation team. My mother broke her femur and has been at this facility for 3 weeks and has made tremendous gains. She hates being there, but they have done an extraordinary job with her getting her back to walking, going up and down stairs with the goal for her to go home.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Evergreen

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Evergreen

Life Care Center of Evergreen is a senior living provider in Evergreen, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Evergreen for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Evergreen