Valley Convalescent Hospital

Reviews of Valley Convalescent Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Valley Convalescent Hospital

March 16, 2015

By marm1729

Being that my family and I were not familiar with nursing facilities we had a lot of questions and concerns about having my father there to recover from an illness. The manager of the facility was very unprofessional; she refused to give my father specific information in regards to his recovery and refused to provide him with his medical record. We became very concerned because we did not know anything in regards to his condition. The doctor who admitted him went only once to see him and my father was there for a total of one month. Overall the facility fell far below our expectations and we decided he would be in better care somewhere else. Anybody who is considering this facility should not be misled by their supposed five star rating because from personal experience management was unprofessional and violated my father's medical rights.

March 13, 2012

By LJRNV2375

This facility is very bright and airy. It is a very safe and clean facility. The surrounding neighborhood is in one of the better areas in town. The staff is friendly and energetic and their interaction with the residents is very patient and kind. The area is quiet and peaceful both indoors and out. There is a huge living room area with a big window where residents can hang out and enjoy some sunlight and a view of the passing cars and people walking by. The residents are friendly and the staff is caring and warm. The residents here seem as happy as they can be considering where they are. I enjoy talking to some of them and hearing their stories from long ago. There is opportunity for daily exercise for those interested. The food that was served for lunch looked appealing and not like typical "hospital food" which I was expecting to be served. It appeared to be very balanced and nutritious. All in all this was a nice place to visit.

About Valley Convalescent Hospital

Valley Convalescent Hospital is a senior living provider in Watsonville, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Valley Convalescent Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Valley Convalescent Hospital